WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My WYH kit came in today...

safyre
10-03-2011, 07:58 PM
and wow.
I have used their vanilla & lotion before but not much else.
First thing I did was clean the bathroom & the tile & tub cleaner worked wonderfully as well as the toilet bowl cleaner. I have a load of laundry going too (talk about an incentive to get me cleaning, huh?? Haha) and will see the results of that shortly!

The cinnamon powder smells unlike any cinnamon I have ever had! It is amazing! My step daughter was the one that came running in saying "Oh my God! Smell this!!" I can't wait to try it out!

I am really excited to try out more of the stuff as soon as I can - I may start with the foot cream right now... it's been a long day running all over the place.. and maybe the Menthol Lavender Drops. My sinuses are horrible, maybe this will be my cure!

bianca5454
10-04-2011, 06:26 AM
Isn't it fun? You will love the products. I keep a bottle of menthol drops in my purse. They are so soothing.

You will be in heaven after you treat feet to Watkins peppermint foot cream.

Keep us posted~ :)

safyre
10-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Yes... the foot cream was hit with my husband! He really liked it & will be recommending it to one of his coworkers who had asked about it last week.
And I am in love with the Menthol Lavender Drops! They helped me sleep so good last night!!

AvParties4u
10-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Congratulations...
It's so much fun when the kit arrives.

Enjoy, :)
Teresa

jan's-naturals
10-08-2011, 06:53 AM
Wow is right, don't you love Watkins?
I sure do.
I have been using the products for a very long time and also love the family of Watkins.
It was the best decision I ever made.

Plus, the Watkinize your Home, what a perfect way to get great products at a large discount. BONUS!!!!

I am so hooked on all the Aloe and Green Tea and Lavender products. They smell so natural, are good for you, and do the job so well.

Anyone try any of the new Grapefruit products? AWESOME

Jan
Associate #393833 (http://www.watkinsonline.com/jancouto)
Shop Watkins (http://www.watkinsonline.com/jancouto)