WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bloggymommy
10-01-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm looking to giveaway some weight loss/health products on my blog for my community launch. If you would like your website featured and to giveaway a product, please let me know. I can also give you full stats if you need them.

Thanks

RozPearcy
10-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Hey Megan! I would love to do this with you but you already have done a giveaway with my company's products...are you looking for something different or want to offer the same again? Your blog is looking great! The changes make it look even more professional :)

bloggymommy
10-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Hey Roz! Thanks for the compliments. I've been working just about as hard as I can on this blog and I've gotten a huge readership!

I've asked the current rep I work with if he's interested and he doesn't have any extra product. I'd love it if you could contact me directly and maybe we can talk more?

RozPearcy
10-04-2011, 08:00 PM
k will do :)

donnadawson
10-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi bloggymommy
Are you still looking?
I represent doTERRA Essential Oils and we have a few fabulous weight loss products - I'm interested in seeing what you're stats looks like and possibly offering a free bottle of our Slim and Sassy metabolic blend! Just email or pm me please:) thanks!
P.S. Your blog looks really nice!

LorettaA
10-18-2011, 08:17 PM
Hi,

I may be interested in donating as well. I'm thinking possibly a pack of our Y.E.S. meal replacement shake from our Better Body System.

bloggymommy
10-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Thanks ladies! If you can both email me with your information, that'd be great! admin@weightlossmother.com

eablow
10-24-2011, 12:09 PM
I would be interested in parting with some Access bars or a protein shake. They do come in different flavors, however, all I use is the chocolate. I would also be interested in talking with you about overall health and wellness, not just weight loss, if that is an option.

vemmamom
10-24-2011, 12:35 PM
Vemma will be launching its weight-loss support products January 2012 so feel free to contact me in January and we'll see what we can do. Your blog looks great, by the way!

drpurl
10-25-2011, 09:29 AM
I just emailed you. :)

bloggymommy
10-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Thank you everyone for the response. If you could email me at admin@weightlossmother.com that would be great. I can give you more details on giveaways/reviews and other services I offer.

LorettaA
10-26-2011, 12:24 PM
I sent you an email. Sorry I missed the earlier post.