WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

khakigirl
09-30-2011, 01:39 PM
I am looking for some "insider" insight as to whether the so-called "pregnancy readings" in which a psychic predicts when a woman will conceive are legitimate or just a ploy to pray on desperate women. From what I understand of psychics, most cannot predict exactly when something will occur so it seems like these are probably a scam. What do you think?

Intrigued
10-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Hi girl, I am not a psychic. But I have been calling psychics for several years. I have only had very few small things come true. I have come to realize that most are scams. I do believe in the psychic gift but not that thousands of people have it. Save your money and relax if you are trying to get pregnant. It has been shown that when you are trying too hard to get pregnant, it usually doesnt happen. When you relax and dont worry about it, it usually does. Let God decide when the time is right, and He will. Too many times the psychics tell us what they think we want to hear instead of telling us the truth and then helping us deal with the reality of our situation. Then we crash and burn. Im not bashing the true psychics, only the ones that tell us fairytales to keep us coming back to ask again and again when its going to happen. If you truly want to find a psychic to tell you when you will get pregnant, be ready to spend thousands trying to find the right one. Just sayin. And good luck to you.

murdoch
10-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Yeah rightly adviced by intrigued. Today we can find so many cold readers in psychic reading profession that people often start putting question mark over if psychic abilities actually exist or not. We need to focus on our deeds and should better leave the rest upon god sometimes, otherwise the people in society who are their just to rob you of your precious little money will catch you soon seeing your weaknesses. Prefer accessing psychic reader through good referrals to have genuine and accurate readings.

khakigirl
10-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Thank you for the advice/information. I'm not considering buying one but I was curious to see if it was possible. From what i understand of psychics, they can tell you where you life is headed at the point of the reading and things can change day by day so there's really no way to pinpoint when something will happen.

murdoch
10-07-2011, 06:58 AM
It is possible to predict ones future by genuine psychics but you should also consider why they suggest some alternatives to pick for the forecoming situation. It is for future tend to change according to the changed path of life one follows at any given time. So do his Karma calculations change accordingly a bit to give him rewards likewise. Just try to live your life to fullest best while doing your natural human duties and hope for the best to follow for you. God is always there to help everyone.