WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Catalog!

MyJewelryGirl
09-26-2011, 05:31 AM
Is there anywhere I can view a catalog online? Thanks in advance!

KimRobertson
09-26-2011, 12:05 PM
MySilpada - Home (http://mysilpada.com/mary.marek)
Is my reps site

liz.jewels
09-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Reps aren't allowed to post their site links online - we can get in trouble if they get picked up by Google. You can get a link to a local rep's site by providing your information on the corporate Silpada website, or you can PM any of the reps here for the links to our sites.

In a few days, you'll be able to view the jewelry online on the Silpada corporate site directly! I'm excited about that too.

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer for you!

KimRobertson
09-27-2011, 07:26 AM
Well I'm not a rep. Just sharing a link

liz.jewels
09-27-2011, 07:42 AM
I didn't say you were a rep! That was clear from your post. I was responding to the original question, which was being posed by a Lia Sophia rep, so not someone who was looking to buy - just someone who I assume was doing research on the competition. So, if she waits a few days, she can view it whenever she wants on Silpada.com

Just personally, I wouldn't want one of my customers posting my direct site link on the internet though - if one of my customers wanted to share my site link, I'd prefer they do it privately.