WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Paperly

udesignit
09-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Has anyone purchased stationary from this company or is a rep for them?

paperly
10-17-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi Stella - I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about Paperly or direct you to a Consultant, if you'd prefer.

- Jay Rudman, CEO, Paperly

udesignit
10-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Hello Jay,

Yes, I love stationary and use it in my business. I learned about Paperly through the internet and I have liked your FB page. I was hoping there would be someone on this board representing the company. I am interested in purchasing product.

Thanks!

paperly
10-19-2011, 07:35 AM
Stella,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing Paperly's personalized products. (How's that for alliteration ;) Please email your ZIP code to info@paperly.com and we will connect you with the Paperly Consultant nearest you.

Regards,
Jay Rudman, CEO, Paperly (Paperly: personalized stationery sold via fun, home parties (http://www.Paperly.com))

dsqueenb
11-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Hi,

I joined Paperly in September because I LOVE beautiful paper!

Although I have not done much with the business yet, I have ordered personal use products. The products are beautiful and the quality cannot be beat.

Recently, I have been generating interest because not many people have heard of this company and now they are starting to think about holiday cards.

I see that you have been in touch with Jay. Feel free to let me know if I can do anything for you.

Laura
mypaperly.com/laurag