WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi Ladies

robynec
09-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Stopping in to say hello and to tell everyone that I have came back to Scentsy. Haven't been with them since 2009 and alot has changed. Looks like all for the best to:) Can't wait to get back into the Scentsy Scene.
:)

christyvw2004
09-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Welcome Back

lrstith
09-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Welcome back!!!

jessicaj
09-13-2011, 07:09 AM
Can't wait to watch you SHINE!!! :)

perfect-scents
09-13-2011, 07:13 AM
Welcome back Robyn!

DeeAmber
09-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Welcome Back Robyn! :) I bet your SOC and Scentsy company will compliment each other beautifully. :D

robynec
09-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Thanks ladies for the welcome back. I am so ready to do this thing.
Love Scentsy never stopped using Scentsy so of course I just had to.
Yes Dee they are perfect partners:)
I love the fact My SOC fits with any company:)

lisabaker2006
01-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Hey Ladies...I have been selling Scentsy for 3 months now and need some help on how to expand my business. I have a couple of people that buy religiously but how do you get your name out there??? Would appreciate any suggestions....

shandagiscelle
01-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Welcome! I've been selling for about the same amount of time. I started out doing pretty good with my coworkers and now I'm working hard to take every opportunity to tell everyone about my business. I've connected with some great groups on facebook that have tons of ideas. Also I'm handing samples to people I meet casually on the street and also while conducting business. I think you have to think of it more than "selling" scentsy but that you are 'sharing' and this will make it easier to share. Use every opportunity to leave you catalogs in various businesses and with everyone that you know!

lisabaker2006
01-02-2012, 05:39 PM
See thats the problem I do not work....and I have been handing out catalogs and business cards and leaving them in waiting areas. But nothing.....I am trying to be positive but I need to know how are the stay at home moms doing it??????:o

VeggieGirl84
01-02-2012, 07:15 PM
See thats the problem I do not work....and I have been handing out catalogs and business cards and leaving them in waiting areas. But nothing.....I am trying to be positive but I need to know how are the stay at home moms doing it??????:o

I would suggest giving the employees goodies bags instead of just leaving things laying around (b/c they most likely get thrown out). Get some cheap clear bags from the Dollar Store and include a sample of two along with a business card and a SOTM or BBMB flyer. Or just staple a SOTM sample to the SOTM flyer.

Good luck!