WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

FlickerScents
09-10-2011, 09:32 AM
No matter whether you are growing your business by leading with the product,
or leading with the opportunity the basics of our business are .

. USE - the product
(you will likely sell & sponsor based on your product usage,
belief & product testimonials
you have to share with others)

. SHARE - the product with others (samples, loaners, & gifts .
birthdays, valentines, Christmas, etc & make someone's day!)

. SELL - the product. Whether you focus on retail or team building;
develop & maintain a customer base.

I believe if we are in this business to make money we should have enough
product on hand each month to so all three, USE, SHARE, SELL.

BurningBelief
09-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Absolutely!! :)

belovedscents
10-07-2011, 06:01 PM
This is good advice for any company's reps. Thanks for sharing!

kcarpenter
10-19-2011, 01:03 PM
I agree completely. Charlie says this often, and it's definitely the way to build a great network marketing organization. Do that, and teach others to do it. :) How have you been Jennie?? Long time, no speak. I hope that everything is going well. :)

No matter whether you are growing your business by leading with the product,
or leading with the opportunity the basics of our business are .

. USE - the product
(you will likely sell & sponsor based on your product usage,
belief & product testimonials
you have to share with others)

. SHARE - the product with others (samples, loaners, & gifts .
birthdays, valentines, Christmas, etc & make someone's day!)

. SELL - the product. Whether you focus on retail or team building;
develop & maintain a customer base.

I believe if we are in this business to make money we should have enough
product on hand each month to so all three, USE, SHARE, SELL.

FlickerScents
10-19-2011, 03:17 PM
I agree completely. Charlie says this often, and it's definitely the way to build a great network marketing organization. Do that, and teach others to do it. :) How have you been Jennie?? Long time, no speak. I hope that everything is going well. :)

I have been great....thanks for asking.I hope you have been well. I bet your little boy is getting big. Keep in touch.

kcarpenter
10-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Yes, he's getting huge! He will be 14 mos soon, and has just advanced from size 2T to size 3T. He's very tall... on the very top of the growth charts, LOL. I'm doing GREAT!!

I just spoke to a woman while checking my mail about a fundraiser for her organization. It was a productive trip to the mailbox, LOL. One woman who I 'gave' a candle to a while back, said that she loved it an it's getting low so she needs to order one and wants the same scent. Another woman overheard and asked... You're te lady who sells the candles? I said "yes" and smiled, and she said that she was planning to contact me about doing a fundraiser for her organization. She gave me her info, and has a meeting coming up Mid November when they want the Mia Bella fundraiser presented to decide on. Sweet!! :) :) :) What a nice surprise! Now... if I had never given that candle away to that other lady a while back, then this conversaton never would have taken place... so... the giveaways do work for providing opportunities, and you can write the giveawys off too as a business expense. Win, win! :)