WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Have you seen the NEW jewelry?

ChrissyJ
09-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Just Jewelry has updated their website with some new photos! Check out one of the teaser images:

http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/JustJewelryGirl/Fall-Winter%202011-2012/scroller_makeastatementfw2011.jpg

What do you think? There's more on the Just Jewelry website and on my Facebook page. I'm loving that rose bracelet... can't wait to see all the new jewelry this weekend in Ohio... and to come home with new Fall/Winter catalogs, ready to send out! Who else is coming to Ohio?? :)

~ Christina

Angie Bricker
09-07-2011, 06:12 PM
I wouldn't miss a corporate event!! I'll be the one screaming and cheering every few minutes!! :D

pacew
09-13-2011, 04:32 AM
I love that bracelet too. I have worn it everyday since getting it! Bootcamp was so much fun. It was so refreshing to see the sincerity and genuineness of Virginia and Nicole (and so many of the consultants).

ChrissyJ
09-13-2011, 05:51 AM
It was great seeing both of you there! What a fun weekend we had. As you know, Wendy, I put our video of the weekend on my Facebook page (linked below).

Of course the highlight of conference was getting to see the new jewelry, watch the reveal of the new catalog, and shop for new styles... but I will always cherish the fun times we had together! It really was amazing.

xo ~ Christina

cornettofan
09-14-2011, 06:52 PM
OMG. That's fantastic. I shall definitely check that.

pacew
09-16-2011, 04:57 AM
Christina,

The video was great! You are so creative. It really shows the fun. We definitely have a great group of ladies. They are such a blessing and I can't wait until next year.

ChrissyJ
09-17-2011, 07:46 AM
Thanks, Wendy! We do have a great group of ladies, and it was so nice to meet most for the first time! It was hard to choose just a few photos to summarize our weekend, but it definitely WAS fun, so I'm glad that shined through in the video! lol ;)

~ Christina

ettikajewelry
11-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Beautiful! Love it!Totally fabulous thanks a lot for linking up!

missyroth
11-08-2011, 08:04 AM
Hi ladies!

I just wanted to say I just saw the most recent catalog and this is some of the best-looking jewelry JJ has carried! I hope you're all having a great Fall selling season.

Missy

ChrissyJ
11-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Thanks, Missy! I agree - this is our best collection yet! I am so impressed with how it gets better and better with each season. Plus, with this collection our defective rate went from 4% to less than 1%!! In fashion jewelry, the industry "acceptable" average is around 6-8%. I think they're doing an amazing job!

Hope you're having a great selling season, too! :)

~ Christina
Just Jewelry Senior Team Leader

poowan
11-15-2011, 11:25 PM
beautiful collection, i love to see these all :), i wish i can buy all of these