WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Are you a dofollow blog?

bloggymommy
09-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Are you a dofollow blog? I added a plugin for all my comments to be dofollow to raise my technorati authority. I'm looking for other dofollow blogs so I can comment and raise my technorati authority more.

The more dofollow blogs you comment on and leave a linkback to your site, the higher your authority goes.

bloggymommy
09-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Anyone? I really want to comment!!

prabhat
09-17-2011, 10:40 AM
i have dofollow blog

aewtx
09-17-2011, 12:52 PM
What's a dofollow blog?

carla_easley
09-18-2011, 08:24 AM
My blog is do follow as well. If you would like to find more do follow blogs, I would recommend checking out Follow list.com. imts free site which allows you to find do follow blogs in your niche.

loremar
09-18-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm not sure. You can only tell when there's already one comment and inspect on that element to see if it has a nofollow tag. But if I find someone commenting nonsense, I'd automatically delete it.

IceMustang
09-23-2011, 05:57 AM
Posts yes, comments no. I love it when people write articles on my site with backlinks (as long as they are good articles) but I can't stand comment spam, so I can be a bit of a comment nazi.