WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : LF Change of Address :confused:

gnrsweetchild
09-05-2011, 08:01 PM
I've been rating with LF for about 6 months, and I just moved out of state. When I updated my address with them they told me they do not have a need for raters in my new location. Really unsure what my location has to do with my ratings, and I consistently have above average or better scores and am in the time expectations.

Anyone have advice on what to do from here? Should I wait it out and see if work becomes available or would I be better off applying with LB or another? It has been so helpful to have the supplemental income and I'm hoping to continue in some way.

gnrsweetchild
09-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Also, I guess I'm asking if I can apply with LB (or similar, these are the only two I know of) or if that would not be permitted as I'm sort of still contracted through LF ?

painted_eyeballs
09-06-2011, 09:49 AM
The companies don't hire in all states due to state laws and tax regulations about independent contractors. You may be out of luck.