WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How i increase website PR .

decalmywall
09-02-2011, 01:32 AM
hello every one
i want to know that, How i increase website PR.Give me more an more tips in here.What are the steps for increasing PR for a website.

melol
09-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Well SEO is the answer but not just seo a good quality seo. First things first, you need to have unique and fresh content added to your site on a weekly base. Further more you need some authority back links to your site, the rest you'll learn it by time. Hope this helps a bit! :)

alexander007
09-14-2011, 02:16 AM
Quality content and properly optimized site(both on-page and off-page optimization) will helps you to get high PR and good ranking in search engines.

kay46
09-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Backlinks seem to be he important thing in order to improve the PRs, in addition to good content ofcourse. But building links is not easy. I have tried many programs that promise 100s of backlinks. But they are mostly to statistics sites, which really dont show up on google analytics. Any ideas anyone?

ktjones
09-18-2011, 06:21 PM
I recently learned that my blog is PR 2 ... and I was told this was really good. My blog "launched" around June, I would have to say. I think it really boils down to quality content and sticking in keywords that are going to generate good search results.

MikeReed
09-22-2011, 10:42 AM
I could go on for days about SEO. There are hundreds of ways to increase your PR, but search engines don't look at PR anymore, it's all about content and marketing. If you have great content and market well, you'll do well in the search engines.

prabhat
09-29-2011, 07:39 AM
SEO will helps you to get high PR and good ranking in search engines.

GregPrice
10-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Interesting information. I have just recently developed a website through IPower. I know that they have a program that you have to pay for (its not very expensive) that will put in the 1st or 2nd page of google searches for key words that you select. Just a thought.

macwilson
10-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Google doesn't give any more importance to the PR. Only thing that matters now is the quality and fresh content. If your website provides something unique that adds some value to the Internet, definitely your website will rank better in search engine result pages.

autovirginia
10-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Google doesn't give any more importance to the PR. Only thing that matters now is the quality and fresh content. If your website provides something unique that adds some value to the Internet, definitely your website will rank better in search engine result pages.
I agree with you the content is very important part for any website. but PR is also plays some role in quality of website.

wownice908
10-19-2011, 01:16 AM
google will act according to your website quality to give you PR, starts from the present to increase your website content quality and friendship link quantity

jakesmith
12-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Back links and content are the important things to increase your site page ranking.You can try to get more quality back links from high page rank sites and update your site with fresh content.I think blog commenting and article submission link building techniques are helpful you to build quality back links for your site.

linksbuilder01
07-18-2012, 11:48 AM
According to me,for increasing the page rank of your website you should increase the quality backlinks for your website. You can increase backlinks via link building techniques like forum posting,blog commenting and posting,Article submission,Directory submission,Social bookmarking etc

RogueIMer
07-18-2012, 11:53 PM
According to me,for increasing the page rank of your website you should increase the quality backlinks for your website. You can increase backlinks via link building techniques like forum posting,blog commenting and posting,Article submission,Directory submission,Social bookmarking etc

Just curious as to what the motivation was for bumping a thread that had not had a response to it in over 7 months?

W30
07-19-2012, 05:13 AM
Just curious as to what the motivation was for bumping a thread that had not had a response to it in over 7 months?

You should go ask that question over @ digitalpoint forums (ie. Adsense forum). They will reply to a 5yr+ old thread like it was just posted. You won't get any kind of rational reply however, since many there have an IQ that of a Lima Bean. LOL.