WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Where to start?

lovinmy4D's
08-31-2011, 05:41 PM
Hi all,
I know I have a gift, and when I open to Spirit it flows through me in many ways. I love working with Tarot. I've been told by a mentor that I should be open to sharing this gift. I'm exploring my options here. I read about sites like Oranum and find myself remembering those late night commercials I heard as a teenager. Are these legimite sites? Or sleezy come on's to keep people on the phone as long as possible? What other ways are available to do this? Is starting your own website a profitable way to do this?

I'm not wanting to get rich or anything. Just looking to do something rewarding and pay a few bills.
Thanks everyone for your time.

alwayshome
09-02-2011, 03:14 PM
You can start with keen.com they are legit. I used to work their just friends entertainment line but they offer Tarot.

lovinmy4D's
09-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Thank you I've been reading about them and wondering.

ashliew
09-05-2011, 08:27 PM
You can start with keen.com they are legit. I used to work their just friends entertainment line but they offer Tarot.
I set up a listing in this category. Is there any worth while money in this? Are people really looking for phone sex?

aalexander
09-06-2011, 01:45 AM

Does Keen still have there just friends line to work?

I just got a 'free' reading done,but was very disapointed.
I'm not sure if it was just a way of getting me to buy more info or what...lol

shellybelly
09-07-2011, 07:48 AM
I work for psychic source and it is a good company, they pay every friday... direct deposit. I work chat and phones and enjoy it. I also have a blog that has a paypal button and I send people there who want a reading outside of psychic source. I tried keen but it was not right for me... the system of giving email readings was very confusing and I ended up getting bad feedback from people bc I couldnt see that they had paid. :/ Hope that helps.

EmpathicHeart
09-21-2011, 11:02 PM
...I've signed up with some smaller sites, some of which are now dust in the wind...but Keen has been real consistent for me over the years, since 2001.

murdoch
10-07-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi all,
I know I have a gift, and when I open to Spirit it flows through me in many ways. I love working with Tarot. I've been told by a mentor that I should be open to sharing this gift. I'm exploring my options here. I read about sites like Oranum and find myself remembering those late night commercials I heard as a teenager. Are these legimite sites? Or sleezy come on's to keep people on the phone as long as possible? What other ways are available to do this? Is starting your own website a profitable way to do this?

I'm not wanting to get rich or anything. Just looking to do something rewarding and pay a few bills.
Thanks everyone for your time.
There are so many people currently working for Keen I think that is enough proof of their workability. Although they won't be good for everyone out there since competition is always there at every sphere. But before joining the big league my advice to you will be to hone your skills a bit more by offering some readings. It will increase your confidence and productivity as well for your paid clients on any portal you might start giving tarot readings. Best of Luck!