WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Check out how I lost 40 pounds...

koledust
08-28-2011, 01:20 PM
Thought I would give everyone my blog on how to eat healthy to lose weight. I have lost 40 pounds and my husband 60 pounds... check it out!

Living Healthier... Recipes... Fast Weight Loss Program... Loving Life (http://stephaniehealthylife.blogspot.com/)

andr117
09-18-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm happy to meet other people who know well about the connection between healthy eating and healthy way of living. So you are a good example of them and I'm proud of your results, but wish you make them constant and don't be so though to yourselves.:)

traci323
09-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Congrats on your weightloss. I read your blog and sometime there is some information I wish I just did not know lol the microwave I knew some of it but not all of it oh my, I am speechless. Thank you and congrats again

Julia
10-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Congrats to both of you!