WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MamafromTX
08-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi! I just recently discovered Initial Outfitters by searching direct sales companies on line. There are no reps in my immediate area and the only way I can take a personal look at the products is to start ordering or selling them, sight unseen, (except by web or catalogue). A few folks have posted issues with the products on this site, while most who have posted have never seen the products in person. I hoped that since the last thread about this company was posted, maybe some others have tried the products and could give me feedback on them. I do not want to buy or sell things that are not of a good quality. Affordable is nice, but junky is not nice. So any info you have is appreciated! Thank you!:o

mj's initial outfitters
10-05-2011, 02:23 PM
I understand what you mean..... when I found IO there was noone in my area either.... it was a leap of faith. I LOVED the prices and the catalog looked nice but I was not sure of what I was going to be getting!! I jumped in and thought for the price I would spend that at Walmart or Target.... and LOVE the products!!! I also LOVE the company!! If you want more information I would love to send you some pictures of my products, or if you want I can see if there is someone close to you who can meet you to show you the products. I know you would love them!! Let me know!!

MJ :)