WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Butler Hill

rrudick1
08-15-2011, 12:01 PM
I am new to the WAH job search.
I just received the NDA, etc. from Butler Hill, however I am awaiting the rescheduling of my LF exam.
I'm hesistant to start to complete the BH process.
Can I take both exams simultaneously?
Are the 4 hours per day for BH scheduled by them or can they be anytime during the day/night? Does it need to be a continuous 4 hours.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thank you.

kitkat0925
08-15-2011, 04:37 PM
You can test for both but if you are offered one you cannot work for the other. The 4 hours for BH are on your own schedule. You can only work M-F though. It does not have to be continuous.

rrudick1
08-15-2011, 04:44 PM
You can test for both but if you are offered one you cannot work for the other. The 4 hours for BH are on your own schedule. You can only work M-F though. It does not have to be continuous.

Do you have experience working for either one?
I'm not sure how I feel about 4 hours a day and no weekends.

Is the BH test as intense as the LF test?

kitkat0925
08-15-2011, 05:10 PM
I have worked for LF before and just starting training for bh today.

the test is not as intense but the training is from what I hear

rrudick1
08-15-2011, 05:20 PM
This is my first time on one of these forums,so if my questions are inappropriate,let me know. Or you can PM me.
Were you happy with LF?
Any issues?

kitkat0925
08-16-2011, 09:22 AM
I was happy with LF I had to let them go as I could not put in enough time that they wanted at that time.

DrScientist
08-23-2011, 05:27 PM
I was happy with LF I had to let them go as I could not put in enough time that they wanted at that time.

Did you disclose on the BH application that you used to work for LF?

I disclosed that I used to work for LB. Not sure if they'll even look at my application now.