WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Linda Hinkle
08-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Before they changed the forum to V bulletin I use to be able to post pictures but since they did that I don't know how to do it and can't seem to figure it out! TIA

~Linda

starbirdy66
08-13-2011, 06:56 PM
You can upload photos under the “Pictures and Albums” settings of your User CP under Networking.

Hope that helps!

Linda Hinkle
08-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Thank you :)

avonlady916
08-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Violette
I didnt know that either, Ive been using an off site storage
You might want to add that to the rules as a how to

My two cents :)
Bonnie

starbirdy66
08-14-2011, 07:54 AM
It is listed in the FAQs already. I'll move a copy of them from here to the Welcome folder.

jenniferayana
08-23-2011, 10:05 AM
When you click this icon (Browse), you'll get a window that allows you to select an image or multiple images from your computer. Click the Browse button to locate the ones you want. Alternatively, you can enter the URL of an image that's already online and insert it into your post.

HomeBizMomHelpers
08-23-2011, 11:24 AM
upload your photos to a free photo/file sharing site like photobucket then it will give you a html forum link you can copy and paste into your post and the pic will show up