WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

nonicali
08-13-2011, 03:48 PM
How long after you submitted your application to LF and lionbridge did you hear something? Also, any advise for the resume to make myself more appealing to get the job?

Thanks in advance for any help.

kitkat0925
08-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I applied to LF, LB and BH at the same day and I got a automated message from LB about a week later I got another one. Never got anything yet from LF. I did do testing for bh and start training there. At that time is when I got my invote to test for LB but I cannot give my time to lb since I have bh to train for and have a ft b&m job as well.

So it could be anywhere from 1 day to several weeks. Some have taken months to hear back