WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Good News for Aspiring VAs

jessiedsa
08-11-2011, 11:42 AM
We have launched a new website (http://www.vaintern.com/) for Virtual assistants and clients. The main aim of launching of this site is to help the new aspiring VAs to give an opportunity to work as an intern with Real clients. Virtual Assistants can really learn a lot about client's business and get hands-on experience in handling client's tasks/projects.

This is a great opportunity to start your VA business and network with Real clients and fellow virtual assistants. I have 5 VA intern codes that I can give 1 each for aspiring VAs.

Please respond to this thread if you need to register as a VA.

Thanks much!

wahm2005
08-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Yay! thanks for the post, i'll have to check it out!!!

Kymm
08-11-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm interested in further information. Thanks!

Deeringm
08-11-2011, 07:32 PM
I am also interested! I tried to fill out the form but it said I need a code. Are you the blog owner?

jessiedsa
08-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Oh My!! I never expected such a quick response. Yes, you need to have a code for it to register. I will send you the codes via direct message. Please check your inboxes...

All the very best to all those who are going to register

Cheers!
Jessie

jessiedsa
08-11-2011, 09:55 PM
I have already sent 3 VA invite codes. Only 2 are left. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am so excited for this opportunity. Some of these intern positions are paid and some are unpaid, but you'll have the access to all the products and resources (in case of unpaid) which you can use it for your own knowledge and develop your skills.

Don't miss this opportunity

Cheers!

jessiedsa
08-12-2011, 10:06 AM
I have received few more VA Intern invite codes. Let me know if anyone is interested. Working as VA Intern is a great opportunity to start your own VA business and also polish your VA skills. Do not miss this great opportunity. We already have 2 opportunities for Wordpress VA and Social Media Management VA.

Cheers!

jdfields14
08-12-2011, 10:13 AM
I would like a code also : ) thanks

jessiedsa
08-12-2011, 11:26 AM
I have sent the code for all those who have requested it. Do let me know, if anyone has not received their code in their inbox.

Have a Super Weekend!

Ljublijana
08-12-2011, 07:56 PM
I'd love a code if you have one. Thanx.

jessiedsa
08-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Hi Ljublijana,

I have sent your VA Intern invite code to your inbox. Please check!

All the very best!

Ashlei Rose
08-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi! I also would like to have a code. Can I? Is it still available?

xxtinamariexxx
08-13-2011, 03:08 PM
I would be very interested if you have any more codes left.

Thank you!

sabbycat69
08-13-2011, 06:05 PM
I am very interested.. Thanks for any info you can provide

jessiedsa
08-13-2011, 11:04 PM
@Ashlei Rose, @tinamarie, @sabbycat69

I have sent the VA Intern invite codes to your inbox. Please check.

I have 7 more codes left with me. We are launching the service from Tomorrow (Aug 15).

Register for VA Intern and start working virtually to learn the ropes of Virtual Assistant Business.

Thanks to All who have registered with VA Intern

All the best!

mdefazio
08-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Are there any codes left? I would also like a code to register.

Thank you.

jessiedsa
08-15-2011, 01:41 AM
@mdefazio I have sent your code to your inbox. Please check

To All the Awesome VAs there,

Only 5 more codes left with me for VA Intern. Let me know if anyone need codes....

Cheers!!

azmommy
08-15-2011, 04:54 AM
I am interested and would like an invite! :) THanks

jessiedsa
08-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Now VA intern (http://www.vaintern.com/) website is officially open for all the aspiring VAs. You can directly register with us without any invite code.

Thank you for all your support!

Register with VA Intern and get an opportunity to work with real clients !

Cheers!!

Sweets6210
08-27-2011, 07:31 AM
I would like a code please.

jessiedsa
08-27-2011, 10:27 AM
I would like a code please.

Hi Sweets6210,

Now, the site is live. You don't need a code. You can directly register with the site and look for work. Here is the link VAIntern (http://vaintern.com/)

needachallenge
09-03-2011, 08:31 AM
I have received few more VA Intern invite codes. Let me know if anyone is interested. Working as VA Intern is a great opportunity to start your own VA business and also polish your VA skills. Do not miss this great opportunity. We already have 2 opportunities for Wordpress VA and Social Media Management VA.

Cheers!

Do you have any more codes? I am interested in doing this. Thank you.

jessiedsa
09-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Do you have any more codes? I am interested in doing this. Thank you.

You don't need a code anymore. You can register directly.

Here is the link VA Intern (http://www.vaintern.com/)

Good Luck!

SElizOB
09-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Extremely interested!! :))

lemmylamb213
09-13-2011, 03:27 AM
I hope I can work in your company! I'm a good VA!

bryelee
09-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Can I get a code also please.

blaze
09-15-2011, 09:30 PM
OMG...the more things change the more they stay the same. It never ceases to amaze me the level of, well, are some of you folks stupid or just lack reading comprehension skills? YOU DON'T NEED A CODE ANYMORE!

jessiedsa
09-16-2011, 03:15 AM
OMG...the more things change the more they stay the same. It never ceases to amaze me the level of, well, are some of you folks stupid or just lack reading comprehension skills? YOU DON'T NEED A CODE ANYMORE!

Blaze,

I hear you !!! I am tired of writing that "YOU DON'T NEED A CODE ANY MORE"
They still ask the same questions.. lol

All the aspiring virtual assistants, please be patient to read the entire thread before asking for the code..

Thanks!

gloriousblessing
09-16-2011, 06:18 AM
Jessie,

I am very interested. Do you have any more codes.

Thanks.

Stephanie

blaze
09-16-2011, 12:46 PM
There's nothing more exasperating than an antagonist. Just have to laugh off the ignorance, LOL.

Jessie, too bad you don't have anymore codes, then you can purposely bypass the imbeciles.

llilyq22
09-16-2011, 01:30 PM
I'm very interested in this opportunity. Thank you for this information.

Lauren :o

llilyq22
09-16-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm very interested in this opportunity. Thank you for this chance.

Lauren :o

Brittany Ann Marie
10-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Can you please send me the code too?

kdonat
10-10-2011, 06:22 AM
I would like a code.

Thanks!

Kelly

funmom91
10-11-2011, 07:05 PM
I would also like the code.

Lookingforwahm
10-13-2011, 07:42 AM
I am new to this and was reading about becoming a VA....where does one start?:)

lipstck
10-15-2011, 07:59 PM
I don't see any jobs posted :/

matrry1
10-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Please send me any information concerning this post. Thanks!

jessiedsa
10-21-2011, 11:30 AM
I don't see any jobs posted :/

Hi,

VA Intern is going through a big change and they are adding more features to the site now. So, the site will be ready to go live with more features in a couple of months.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

jessiedsa
10-21-2011, 11:36 AM
I am new to this and was reading about becoming a VA....where does one start?:)

Hello Lookingforwahm,

I have provided some details on starting as a Virtual Assistant on this thread - http://www.wahm.com/forum/virtual-assistants-66/597682-va-101-a.html

Please check. Hope that helps!

misty_davis25
11-11-2011, 12:55 AM
I would love a code if there are still some available. This is the perfect opportunity to "get my feet wet". lol.

yogamama
11-11-2011, 01:01 PM
I would also like a code if still available. Thanks!

Dugsmom
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Hmmmm has anybody actually gotten paid for their work? Or is this intern job unpaid. she mentioned that some were paid and some were unpaid jobs...wondering if anybody got a paid one.
Sounds kinda fishy to me. First she has 5 codes to give out...then she posts that she got a few more. Then all of a sudden anybody can register. Sounds like a scam to me. Free work..how great for her business.
Also if you want to work as an intern and want to do it for free, why don't you all offer your services for free on sites like Odesk, elance, etc.
Be careful ladies and don't give your work away for free. If you want experience, intern with someone you know (business person who needs help). Most likely, they will pay you once they see that you're saving them time and money.
I hope I am wrong. I am not trying to start trouble for the lady but I've gotten tricked exactly like this not too long ago so I'm always on my toes now.

jessiedsa
11-12-2011, 05:30 AM
Hmmmm has anybody actually gotten paid for their work? Or is this intern job unpaid. she mentioned that some were paid and some were unpaid jobs...wondering if anybody got a paid one.
Sounds kinda fishy to me. First she has 5 codes to give out...then she posts that she got a few more. Then all of a sudden anybody can register. Sounds like a scam to me. Free work..how great for her business.
Also if you want to work as an intern and want to do it for free, why don't you all offer your services for free on sites like Odesk, elance, etc.
Be careful ladies and don't give your work away for free. If you want experience, intern with someone you know (business person who needs help). Most likely, they will pay you once they see that you're saving them time and money.
I hope I am wrong. I am not trying to start trouble for the lady but I've gotten tricked exactly like this not too long ago so I'm always on my toes now.

Hello DugsMom,

I request you to read the entire thread before giving your opinion. First of all, it's not a scam site because, not anybody and everybody can register as an intern with VAintern. A VA should already have her own VA business, a Business name and business website (either free or self hosted one) and A VA should have been working as a business owner before registering at VA Intern. I had been given only 5 codes to distribute to aspiring VAs before the Website launch and When I saw the responses on WAHM, I requested the VAIntern owner to provide more codes and she gave me 10 more codes. Once the website went live, they canceled the coding option and we could register without the code. The Clients on VA Intern are very well established business owners and they're looking for honest and trustworthy VAs to build long term relationship and that's the reason they want to work with aspiring VAs. Once they're comfortable working with their VAs, the projects/work will be changed into paid one. I understand when you say, don't work for free. And, I really hate working for free unless I get something in exchange, that could be money, or some great resources or some valuable training. On VA Intern website, you'll get something in exchange when you work with the clients and you don't regret working with them. I do work as an Intern for a great website and in turn I get a lot of support to promote my own business, resources and training from my client. I have also got some good leads from my client. And, I really love working as an Intern for that website.

Actually, the VAIntern site is under construction now, they're readjusting their focus and will be re-launching the site in the next few months with many new features.
If any well established Virtual Assistant has any concerns about the legitimacy of the VA Intern website, please send me a message or reply to this post.

Thanks!

Dugsmom
11-12-2011, 07:20 AM
Now VA intern (http://www.vaintern.com/) website is officially open for all the aspiring VAs. You can directly register with us without any invite code.

Thank you for all your support!

Register with VA Intern and get an opportunity to work with real clients !

Cheers!!

I read the ENTIRE thread before I posted my opinion....twice.

" First of all, it's not a scam site because, not anybody and everybody can register as an intern with VAintern. A VA should already have her own VA business, a Business name and business website (either free or self hosted one) and A VA should have been working as a business owner before registering at VA Intern. " None of your posts say anything about having to have a website, business name, and that not everybody can register as an intern?Why didn't you let the ladies know that before getting them excited about this opportunity?
What you wrote in one of your posts was that it would be a "great opportunity to start your own VA business." "Start" is the key word...you don't say anything about it being a great opportunity to get our VA businesses off the ground.
I think any business owner would love to have an assistant so we could go to any business and offer our services for free. We gain the experience we need and the business owner gets a VA for free. I don't see what makes your site any different other than the fact that you are getting the work done for free...the business owners pay you for the work so in the end your profit but the VA's don't.
As for resources, we can find that online for free. I have gotten contracts, forms, business calculators, templates, spreadsheets, advice from established VA's (on this forum and others), etc. all for free.

I hope I am wrong and that the ladies get paid work. It's why we are here. Ladies, please do your research, ask questions, and make sure that any of the business opportunities that you find online are legit.

olivia314
12-12-2011, 06:51 AM
I would like a code

gkoinski
12-20-2011, 08:05 AM
I'd like a code as well. Thank you!

cindy7687
01-02-2012, 02:28 AM
i would be interested also

Chena83
01-02-2012, 08:18 AM
I am interested.

db3
01-02-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm interested in becoming a VA. What do I need to do to get started? Any help that you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

sclark1
01-03-2012, 07:12 AM
I would love to have a code if you have any left. Please let me know. I am new to WAHM and the whole work at home thing. All help will be wonderful.

Sharon

Lettie30
01-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Please send me a code. Thank you.

sunshinez96
01-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Would love a code as well if you have any available!