WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

athenasbeach
08-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Hi. I'm new to this forum and hope someone can help me. I am so happy that I got a positive response from Lionbridge for internet assessor. I received an email (with consulting agreement attachments) which asked me to click a URL (at the bottom of the email) to complete "Terms & Conditions Questionnaire" - in order to proceed with the next phase of recruitment (i.e. testing). However, when I click the URL link, no page is loaded. Instead, I am directed to a Log In Screen. I obviously do not have Log In information, as I am not yet a rater? I responded to the email address that sent me the consulting agreement with my new Gmail Account...and asked them to advise me on the problem of obtaining the T&C Questionnaire. After 4 days (and 2 emails), I have not received any response. I would just assume that once I clicked the URL, the page would open and I could answer the questions? Is this correct? I would hate to lose this opportunity because of a URL error. Any advice? Should I try a different email address to see if someone else would respond. There are no other email contacts anywhere in the consulting agreement docs. Thanks so much for any advise. I can't wait to get started (hopefully?). :)

kitkat0925
08-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Have you tried a different browser?

athenasbeach
08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Yes. I did try another browser. Unfortunately, The URL link takes me to a Log In Screen (I would assume it should load the T&C questionnaire). but it's just a log in screen. . I received a response from Lionbridge this am... but unfortunately they just re-sent the same exact consulting agreement with the same URL...same thing happens. Hope I don't lose out on this opportunity because of this issue. Thanks for your response

kayla2107
06-04-2013, 11:04 AM
I know this post is old however I am having the same issue today. I received an email with the consulting agreement and when I click the link they sent it it goes straight to a log in screen???
Does anything know what I need to do? Thanks alot!

msuggitt
06-10-2013, 12:10 PM
In going through the process, I too was taken to the login screen to accept the T&C, you will use the same login that you used initially to start the application process.

...... I think you just request a new password if you've forgotten the one you originally signed up with.... it's only the beginning of tons of written directions to follow in such a position.... ;)

you'll then get the next email taking you to the information on the 1st exam.