PDA

View Full Version : Lionbridge Terms & conditions URL link

athenasbeach
08-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Hi. I'm new to this forum and hope someone can help me. I am so happy that I got a positive response from Lionbridge for internet assessor. I received an email (with consulting agreement attachments) which asked me to click a URL (at the bottom of the email) to complete "Terms & Conditions Questionnaire" - in order to proceed with the next phase of recruitment (i.e. testing). However, when I click the URL link, no page is loaded. Instead, I am directed to a Log In Screen. I obviously do not have Log In information, as I am not yet a rater? I responded to the email address that sent me the consulting agreement with my new Gmail Account...and asked them to advise me on the problem of obtaining the T&C Questionnaire. After 4 days (and 2 emails), I have not received any response. I would just assume that once I clicked the URL, the page would open and I could answer the questions? Is this correct? I would hate to lose this opportunity because of a URL error. Any advice? Should I try a different email address to see if someone else would respond. There are no other email contacts anywhere in the consulting agreement docs. Thanks so much for any advise. I can't wait to get started (hopefully?). :)

kitkat0925
08-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Have you tried a different browser?

athenasbeach
08-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Yes. I did try another browser. Unfortunately, The URL link takes me to a Log In Screen (I would assume it should load the T&C questionnaire). but it's just a log in screen. . I received a response from Lionbridge this am... but unfortunately they just re-sent the same exact consulting agreement with the same URL...same thing happens. Hope I don't lose out on this opportunity because of this issue. Thanks for your response

kayla2107
06-04-2013, 10:04 AM
I know this post is old however I am having the same issue today. I received an email with the consulting agreement and when I click the link they sent it it goes straight to a log in screen???
Does anything know what I need to do? Thanks alot!

msuggitt
06-10-2013, 11:10 AM
In going through the process, I too was taken to the login screen to accept the T&C, you will use the same login that you used initially to start the application process.

...... I think you just request a new password if you've forgotten the one you originally signed up with.... it's only the beginning of tons of written directions to follow in such a position.... ;)

you'll then get the next email taking you to the information on the 1st exam.