WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

skinnybodycare01
08-06-2011, 08:01 AM
If you earn $8 from the first 3 levels of your powerline but after that it comes from the matrix. How do you earn from the matrix if you have not recruited anyone?

Mikayla
08-06-2011, 10:19 AM
The potential $1,618 per month without recruiting anyone is possible because of spill over from your upline. Basically, as long as you remain active by purchasing your one bottle of Skinny Fiber, you will keep your position in the matrix. As your team members above you build their teams eventually the new members will "spill over" into your matrix. You may also find that some of these new team members below you (that have spilled over) will also go to work and build below you as well. Filling your matrix this way will take time because you're counting on others to do the work for you, but the $1,618 per month without sponsoring anyone is possible.

skinnybodycare01
08-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the reply. I am trying to recruit but have not been blessed with anyone yet. My upline was one of the top on the leaderboard for July so maybe I will get some spillover. LOL!!

Mikayla
08-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the reply. I am trying to recruit but have not been blessed with anyone yet. My upline was one of the top on the leaderboard for July so maybe I will get some spillover. LOL!!

You're welcome :) Spillover is inevitable. How long it takes to start seeing it just depends on how aggressively those above you are building. As far your own efforts are concerned, don't be discouraged if you haven't sponsored anyone yet. If you consistently share your link and show your SBC movie to others, it will happen!

HappynHealthy
08-07-2011, 07:57 AM
Keep sharing the movie. Studies show it takes people to see something 13 times before they take action.

skinnybodycare01
08-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not stopping and will keep on trying.

DeeAmber
08-15-2011, 09:52 AM
The potential $1,618 per month without recruiting anyone is possible because of spill over from your upline. Basically, as long as you remain active by purchasing your one bottle of Skinny Fiber, you will keep your position in the matrix. As your team members above you build their teams eventually the new members will "spill over" into your matrix. You may also find that some of these new team members below you (that have spilled over) will also go to work and build below you as well. Filling your matrix this way will take time because you're counting on others to do the work for you, but the $1,618 per month without sponsoring anyone is possible.

Sounds truly impressive and is very interesting. Can anyone attest to this? Sounds a lot like the set-up with One24 (I used to be with them). How long are people normally with the company before they start to feel the spill over? I love new companies with innovative compensation plans!

HappynHealthy
08-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Sounds truly impressive and is very interesting. Can anyone attest to this? Sounds a lot like the set-up with One24 (I used to be with them). How long are people normally with the company before they start to feel the spill over? I love new companies with innovative compensation plans!

NurseDee,

Spillover depends on who came into the Matrix before you. If they are very successful with their personal enrollments, then you will see people appear in your Matrix due to spillover.

While I enjoy receiving spillover, I like taking full advantage of the compensation plan by personally enrolling Distributors and Preferred Customers. I have personally created spillover for a large number of the people I have personally enrolled. I begin generating spillover within 4 weeks of joining the company and I also receive spillover each from the people who entered the Matrix before me. (I joined on 4/28/11).

My monthly Matrix commission check continues to increase as a result of the activity of myself & business partners.

This is 100% the easiest business I have ever done.