WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Prayers please

emberhomemade
08-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Hi all,
My mom-in-love just had a mastectomy last month for breast cancer. She is having a port put in today and is starting chemo tomorrow. She could really use prayers. It's been tough on them financially too since her job put her on extended leave and they don't know when she'll go back to work. I'm heading over there in an hour, but we could all use prayers.

Em

Sanblomstrom
08-04-2011, 08:10 AM
We will keep her in our prayers, Em and pray for God's healing and comfort.

Paynelessprizes
08-04-2011, 12:29 PM
She'll be in our prayers tonight

ToGodBeTheGlory
08-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Remember to keep God first in all that you do....I will keep you and your mom in my prayers. To much is given much is required...You dont have a test without a testimony!! keep the faith, hold on, dont give up!!!

Cyn Sadler
08-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Jesus,

We lift up our friend here emberhomemade on wahm network and her family as her mother has just has breast surgery and is going through Chemo. We believe you for complete recovery and victory over this disease, we also believe you for a special financial blessing,

please also give them courage and comfort to go through all of this, trusting You always,

in Jesus precious name., Amen

ParentingCoachLisa
08-05-2011, 08:32 AM
Will send prayers for her full recovery.

My friend's Mom also had undergone mastectomy and thanked God she really live normally.

Your mother can make it through. Have faith and believe in God.

emberhomemade
08-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Thank you, guys. She did well yesterday, just tired. Started chemo this morning, but we didn't hear how she did and did not want to call and bother her. We're waiting for tomorrow. We all appreciate the prayers and are grateful

God bless,
Em

QuarktheCat
08-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Glad you mom made it through and I hope all is well in the future. Good vibes coming your way!

cruise_labs
08-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Gracious God, You have given us many healing remedies that are a benefit to us when we are sick. Through the miraculous intercession of St. Anthony, we ask Your blessing upon the medication prescribed for Em's mother-in-law, so that she may experience healing, and be restored to full health in mind and body.
Amen.

actsup2
08-12-2011, 06:05 PM
I will be praying. May God bring about a speedy recovery.

JewelsByKP
08-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Your family is in my thoughts. I hope she gets better quickly.

jessupsamuel
08-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Am praying for full recovery and faith and peace through it all.