WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Plexus Slim

kayte
08-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Wondering if their is anyone else here using Plexus Slim. I just became and Ambassador and absolutely love it. I have lost 7 pounds in the last week and my husband has lost 11 pounds.

Divapreneur
08-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Hey Kayte, never heard of it before. I'm all for ways to help me lose weight. I'll check them out. :)

kelcy
08-20-2011, 07:49 AM
I have been using the Plexus Slim/Accelerator product combo for about a week now and the results have been great! I am down almost 8 lbs. and my wife is down about 6 lbs. and we have not changed our diets at all. Their diet products are very easy to use. Their comp plan is also very different from anything that I have seen. No hoops to jump through and it pays very well!

I have samples if anyone is interested.

Kelcy

kayte
08-21-2011, 06:51 AM
My husband & I have been taking it for a month now....results....Me: I'm down 15 pounds, my husband is down 21 pounds. We feel so much better and it feels good to have actually found something that works. I am an Ambassador for Plexus and have samples also. Would love to talk to anyone who would be interested in changing their lives.

Leanne McGarr
09-12-2011, 04:27 PM
My hostess on Saturday gave me a 3 day sample to try. She touted the weight loss benefits and said it was Non stimulant. I told her I would try it.

I have to tell you, I am wired!! I took it just as she directed. Nothing major yesterday but I was a bit irritable (but I had lunch with my parents and that can do it sometimes :) But I took a short 20 minute nap on the way to grocery shop and that seemed to help. She said that it would help me sleep but it didn't really help me last night. I did get very sleepy but got up several times in the night just like I always do.

Today, I think I am more wired than yesterday. About an hour ago, I just didn't think I could hold my eyes open and tried to lay down but just could not go to sleep. I am up now. I am not as sleepy but I still feel "out of it".

I guess I am wondering if I should even take this stuff tomorrow. Maybe it is interacting with some of my other medications. I am diabetic and on several things for that.

Just not sure about this stuff

HappynHealthy
09-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Never heard of this company.

What are the key ingredients in this product?

katbo
09-20-2011, 10:31 PM
My hostess on Saturday gave me a 3 day sample to try. She touted the weight loss benefits and said it was Non stimulant. I told her I would try it.

I have to tell you, I am wired!! I took it just as she directed. Nothing major yesterday but I was a bit irritable (but I had lunch with my parents and that can do it sometimes :) But I took a short 20 minute nap on the way to grocery shop and that seemed to help. She said that it would help me sleep but it didn't really help me last night. I did get very sleepy but got up several times in the night just like I always do.

Today, I think I am more wired than yesterday. About an hour ago, I just didn't think I could hold my eyes open and tried to lay down but just could not go to sleep. I am up now. I am not as sleepy but I still feel "out of it".

I guess I am wondering if I should even take this stuff tomorrow. Maybe it is interacting with some of my other medications. I am diabetic and on several things for that.

Just not sure about this stuff
It's the Plexus Accelerator that's making you feel wired. The Plexus Slim doesn't have any stimulants in it. Most people get over that feeling after the 3rd or 4th day of taking the accelerator. It just takes a few days for your body to adjust. The good news is... Once you get past it, the weight really comes off a lot faster than with the Plexus Slim alone. Some people have actually gone to health food stores and bought the empty gel caps and they take the capsules apart and divide it between two of the capsules. I thought I was going to have to do something like that the first time I took it. I was very wired, as well. But after the 3rd day I was fine. My husband and I both take it and we're both losing a lot of weight.

Leanne McGarr
09-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks so much for your reply. I did the 3 day sample. I am on a bunch of medications and I am just wondering if there are any interactions.

I can try the halfing of the pill. SOunds like a pain but worth it if it works!

Thanks again!
Leanne

RyanA
09-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Were there any warnings that came with the sample? I don't know what all kind of medication you are taking, but I know some stimulant-type products should not be taken with MAO inhibitors.

Leanne McGarr
09-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Were there any warnings that came with the sample? I don't know what all kind of medication you are taking, but I know some stimulant-type products should not be taken with MAO inhibitors.

Thanks Ryan. Well that is probably it. I am on an MAO Inhibitor. I figured that might be the issue.

The sample I got was just in a ziploc bag wiht no paperwork. Funny how desperate we are to lose weight that I didnt even question. They say "no stimulants" and I said ok.

Thanks for the info. It makes me sad though because physically I did feel much better. Mentally, I was whacked out though :)

Leanne

kayte
09-22-2011, 06:12 AM
The first day I took Plexus I felt wired (I felt like I had to move) but like others have said after a few days I didn't feel that way anymore. My husband & I have been taking Plexus Slim with Accelerator since July 23rd and I feel so much better. This morning I have lost 26 pounds and my husband has lost 33. It doesn't have any ill effects towards medications but if you are feeling that way you could just try the Plexus drink alone and see how it makes you feel. My husband is on blood pressure medicine and does o.k. with the it. As far as being on diabetic medication, Plexus was designed to help level bloodsugars. It could be that it was lowering your bloodsugar to much. I know that my father-in-law is a bad diabetic and he found that while he was doing the 3 day sample pack that he had to cut back on his insulin. He is now taking just the Plexus Slim (no accelerator pill) everyday because he saw that it helped him with his bloodsugars. There is a lot of information on the Plexus website. I have several pamphlets that tells about the product if anyone is interested in receiving them..just send me a message.

DeeAmber
09-29-2011, 01:33 PM
The CEO just sent me a sample. The weight loss you guys are claiming seems pretty high. How much did you weigh to start with? I'm trying to lose quite a bit of weight and it's been coming off steadily. Wish it was a bit faster.

I'm easily wired, so I wonder if you can take it without the accelerator...hmmm?

DebraFerrie
09-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Hi.
Never heard of the product but I just wanted to add that when I give out or send samples of ViSalus, the ingredients are listed on all the shakes, Neuro, etc.

I'm a label reader personally.

btw,anyone want a sample from me, just send me a message and we'll chat.
There are a lot of great companies and products for weight loss out there but the MAIN thing everyone needs is COMMITMENT to stay on a better way of eating , or a health challenge or a new path to wellness.

Have a great day!

Deb

Shawn&Shaun
12-01-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm always skeptical. The simple fact is if you burn more calories than you eat than you will lose weight. (period). That's why so many fly by night diet fads always add the fine print "with healthy diet and exercise".

My fiance's mother used plexus and was shedding pounds, so my fiance tried it she kept bragging about how she was fitting back into her old sizes. So I decided to give it a shot.

I've lost 27 lbs and am still avg'ing 1.5 lbs a week. The reason it works is it controls your appetite. I no longer crave the next meal or snack, so I'm in control of my calories.

So many people at work have asked both of us how we're doing it, so we decided to it would make sense to sell it ourselves and get it wholesale.

You can learn more and order from us or make money selling this by checking out my profile.

teamleber
12-01-2011, 12:45 PM
This sounds interesting!I am all for loosing weight!And making money would be a plus!Thanks!

LorettaA
12-01-2011, 07:25 PM
It's always great when you find something that works. Here's to getting healthy. :)

Laura1155
01-17-2012, 09:45 AM
I started using this product in December, in 5 weeks I have lost 13 pounds and feel great. I have never been one to exercise but have started walking a few times a week and yesterday walked a mile.

The exciting thing about using Plexus is not only do you lose the pounds, but you lose inches and can see the results in your body sometimes more so than on the scale.

For those of you who are having the shakes or jitters with the accelerator:First, always eat something at least 15 minutes before you take the accelerator, do not take the capsule on an empty stomach. It is recommended to start off that you use 1/2 of the capsule a day for the first few days until your body adjusts to the accelerator. You can mix the accelerator in with your Plexus drink, juice, or any drink of preference.

Hope this info helps. If you need more info, you can email me or go to my website listed in the preferences