WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking of Joining Jewel Kade...

JewelMom2
08-01-2011, 08:39 PM
I am seriously considering selling Jewel Kade. I am wondering why some of the reps have left the company for other jewelry companies already? Is Jewel Kade tough to sell with having a specific look and maybe not appealing to all women? I personally love the message her jewelry sends but I am trying to get more of a feel for wether or not this will sell to most people or if it has a specific "niche" market and will be more difficult to sell. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I would really love to hear from some of the gal salso who have switched companies and what their reasoning was as well as from current reps who are happy with the company and why.

JewelMom2

KristenMich
08-05-2011, 04:04 PM
I would like to hear as well :)

Kristen

blisstopiabox
08-05-2011, 11:58 PM
I am seriously considering selling Jewel Kade. I am wondering why some of the reps have left the company for other jewelry companies already? Is Jewel Kade tough to sell with having a specific look and maybe not appealing to all women? I personally love the message her jewelry sends but I am trying to get more of a feel for wether or not this will sell to most people or if it has a specific "niche" market and will be more difficult to sell. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I would really love to hear from some of the gal salso who have switched companies and what their reasoning was as well as from current reps who are happy with the company and why.

JewelMom2

JewelMom2: Check out bcharmed you may find you like the jewelry as well.

mom2jmj
08-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Hey Ladies, I have been with Jewel Kade since March 2010 and it allowed me to leave my FT job in August 2010. I love the compnay and how they have grown and where they are going. I have heard all different opinions on WHY people Stay and WHY people leave.. so I stay because its an amazing Opportunity and still so many many areas that are not even touch with JK and I LOVE the jewelry, its beautiful.
We have had a few bumps in the road with shipping, but only because we were newer and we grew fast in Feb 2011 when they brought on Ginny Lyke who is our National Director, BUT they have overcome that and they are working to make it better for all of us, We are about 10-12 days on shipping, but remember ALL of our Jewelry is Handmade in UTAH!!But it was fustrating for some for sure.
Right NOW as we speak they are at National Convention announcing NEW Hostess Rewards, NEW Catalogs, NEW Incentive and LOTS of other new things to come for JK.
I have heard its different, will people like this? Really there is something for everyone, big and bold, shabby chic, or contemporary.. its just a matter of them seeing it really, in my opinion, they need to see what it looks and feels like because the BOOK really does the jewelry no justice. I have have had months where I sell $6800.00 and months where I sold $1500.00 so its just getting it in front of ladies and having them try it on to fit their style, really. PLUS we have Seasonal and limited additions all year too, which is cool, great to intice booking!
The other thing I have heard is that the Kits are expensive.. BUT that HAS NOW Changed as of today we have 1 kit.. its $249.00 for $600.00 worth of product and then you have the option to add on with 2 other add on kits... and they are now also offering to host a show and use your Hostess Credit to buy the kit :) so a GREAT way to start your business. WOOHOO
And our Hostess Plan is ALSO Changing for the BETTER, MUCH BETTER ;)

Again we are a Newer, Growing company and we are making JK a better company everyday.

I know this is alot to read and I hope it helps andif there is anything I can help you with PLEASE let me know...
Thanks Jenn

GIFTSBYCATHERIN
08-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi Jewelmom2 and Kristen,

How exciting to be considering a business with Jewel Kade. I can't speak for
those that may have left, but, I can assure you that Jewel Kade is a fabulous
company worth the research. The jewelry sells itself and women are falling
in love with Jewel Kade all over America. I just returned from our 1st National
convention and witnessed first hand people are TRULY succeeding with JK.

My intentions with attending the convention was to meet our founder Janet
Kinkade and the corporate staff to make sure 100% JK was the company
for me. What I found was, a truly elegant classy lady in Janet and a very
dedicated and TALENTED corporate staff. I left in AWE and completely
inspired to represent artist Janet Kinkade.

Truly, now is the time to start a Jewel Kade business. I invite you to ask
any questions on our fabulous business or our 1st convention. Hearing the
excitement over the phone is so much more powerful to help make an educated
decision.

I look forward to networking and sharing ideas this Fall,
Catherine