WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pregnant with 3rd Child

jnovello
07-26-2011, 02:50 PM
I just found out I am pregnant with my 3rd child, I have a 7 year old and a 2 year old I have always worked full time and when I had my youngest my first one was in public school but this time my youngest will be almost 3 so after talking with my husband we decided that I will not go back to work full time because the cost of 2 in daycare will basically be close to my whole paycheck. Any suggestions on types of jobs I can do from home so I am still financially providing for my family even though I am home with the kids. I must say I am looking forward to being able to stay at home with the kids and not always running around. Thanks

ParentingCoachLisa
07-28-2011, 08:07 AM
Congratulations for the new baby. I would suggest you would go to telecommuting moms thread for a job,.

dianag121
09-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Congrats! I just had my 3rd child on 8/27. My older 2 are 12 and 5 and they are all girls. It's definitely been a little crazy but it's all good :)

Have you thought about doing network marketing? I've found it easier to do that than traditional jobs because I'm not tied to a computer/phone when the baby starts crying or needs me. It's worked out well for me as I usually only go out 1 or 2 nights a month and I lend out products when I'm out and about anyway but I'm still doing something and bringing in some money. If you have any questions, PM me :)

jnovello
09-09-2011, 01:57 PM
I am very excited not sure if the baby is a boy or girl but will find out soon:)
I actually found a great company that is allowing me to work from home. Its AmeriPlan I make my own hours and schedule and it is really working for me but thanks for the offer.