WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

happymommy
07-22-2011, 10:02 AM
New products for Aug:

Absolutely Onion Blend
Fast & Flavorful Dry Brine
Mocha Mousse & Cheesecake Blend
Smoky Bacon Grape Seed Oil
Sweet & Simple Sugar Cookie Mix
Sweet Cranberry Mustard Spread
Whole Grain Thyme Mustard
Wildtree's Classic Caesar Dressing Mix
Rockin' Moroccan Rub
Gluten Free Brownie Mix
Gluten Free Muffin Mix
Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
Gluten Free Pizza Dough Mix
Gluten Free Bread Mix

The Smoky Bacon GS Oil will be very interesting...yummy bacon flavor without the unhealthy fat of bacon. My wheels are spinning with ideas for using it already.

I was very excited to hear Wildtree will be all organic next year! :)

Cheryl
07-22-2011, 10:20 AM
I am the most excited about the Smoky Bacon GSO! The first thing I will try it with is my scramble egg whites...I think it will add an amazing flavor. Then of course, there's the BBQ and a great steak to marinade with the SB GSO and a little Rockin' Moroccan Rub!

The Mocha Mousse & Cheesecake Blend will be delicious, I'm sure!!

WildtreeHolly
07-24-2011, 06:17 AM
I should be getting the fall bundle by the end of this week... I can't wait!

Polished4Five
07-25-2011, 05:58 PM
The Bacon GSO and the Moroccan Rub are what I'm excited about!

WildtreeHolly
07-28-2011, 07:27 AM
I'm hearing great things about the Gluten Free Bread Mix!! One of my reps has celiac disease, so she's tried just about every gluten free product out there, and she said the bread is the best she's tried!

happymommy
07-29-2011, 09:28 AM
I'm hearing great things about the Gluten Free Bread Mix!! One of my reps has celiac disease, so she's tried just about every gluten free product out there, and she said the bread is the best she's tried!

Yay! Great to hear.

WildtreeHolly
07-30-2011, 08:09 AM
I tried the GF brownies last night and they are FANTASTIC! They are really close to the real deal- very chocolatey and fudgey. I'm not sure if I would have known that they were GF. My kids and husband loved them, too!

gkoinski
08-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Jen,

Is the kit cost still $49.50 for August? Just curious. I'm immersing myself in healthy products - being treated for breast cancer has made me more aware than ever, that there are some really scarey stuff we put in our mouths, all for the sake of 'saving time'. :eek: I think my life, and my family's life, is way too important to 'save time' to only compromise our health.

Thanks!

Cheryl
08-02-2011, 08:43 AM
Gina, unfortunately it's not, but it's still a great deal at $99, especially when it's the best you can be giving yourself!!

Hope that you are doing well!

happymommy
08-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Gina, Like Cheryl said, no. The special was July only. But, you do get sooooo much stuff in the kit! Many full size products & tons of hostess/sample size items.

And thanks for the reminder...I need to change my sig line!

I wasn't aware of your health challenge. I hope all is well and you're the picture of health now?! Take care.

gkoinski
08-02-2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks Jen. I was diagnosed on 6/21/11 (Happy 1st Day of Summer to me....:(). I've had 4 out of 12 treatments so far. Doing the best I can; trying to keep my energy up, and changing my eating, and product usage habits.

I agree. WT has a great kit for the price. I just wondered if they had extended the special into August. Thanks for the info!

happymommy
08-02-2011, 09:39 AM
So very sorry you're going through this. Stay strong & reduce all other stress in your life! You can handle it and will come out even stronger when it's over. Sending many healing thoughts & prayers your way.

gkoinski
08-02-2011, 09:42 AM
De-stressing and living more 'natural' are key components. Thanks for your kind words Jen.

gkoinski
08-02-2011, 09:43 AM
It's great that WT has Gluten free products now; not to mention how great the other new products sound! Yum! :p

happymommy
08-02-2011, 03:04 PM
Keep us posted on your progress, ok? So we can cheer you on.

I know...I can't wait to try the bacon GSO and mocha mousse & cheesecake blend! I'm hoping they continue to develop more gluten free items.

WildtreeHolly
08-08-2011, 06:26 AM
Gina, wishing you good health and a full recovery!

Indiana Girl
08-14-2011, 09:22 PM
Gina, so very sorry you have to go thru this! Many t&p for a quick, full recovery!