WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Week One Update

KeishaWilliams
07-21-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm actually on Day 10 so I'll be doing my new measurements next week.

But on Day 7 of my challenge I lost 5.4lbs and lost 3.5" overall. I was on the road to Vitality so of course in travels its a little more difficult to stay on task, but I did okay with some 'extra' snack's, and I didn't exercise at all (bad lol), nor did I feel hungry!

I am really feeling this...have a sweet tooth as well so this makes it even more simple!

The event in ATL in Oct will be perfect! I'll be done and I'm gonna submit and hope to be a winner or finalist! lol lol

I wish you all the best on your journey and see your befores and afters as well! Fun fun!

RozPearcy
07-21-2011, 07:47 PM
Yay Lakeisha! Your first week is AWESOME! Keep it coming and I hope to meed you in October :)

Linda Hinkle
07-22-2011, 05:19 PM
That's great Keisha!!! I have lost 30 lbs so far, 27 on my first challenge and 3 more on this one plus I no longer drink pop and don't crave sweets anymore either so that's a big plus.

This has to be the best diet I've ever been on getting free product and getting paid to promote it too!!! Nothing wrong with that combination :D

~Linda

Amy Jacobs
07-22-2011, 07:19 PM
both of you! Keep it coming off Linda!

Linda Hinkle
07-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Tks Amy!!! It feels great fitting back into some of my old clothes again even got to wear my bathing suit again :). Think my new motto is 2 shakes a day and watch the lbs melt away!!!

~Linda

KeishaWilliams
07-24-2011, 09:04 AM
I am excited to see my progress on Tuesday!

I agree Linda, this has got to be the EASIEST regimen ever lol 2 shakes, snacks 2 times a day and a nice LUNCH or DINNER? LOL Excited!! And to know I'm getting all the health benefits associated with the Vi Pack, man I am feeling good.

I just signed up to take a course in Certified Personal Training guys! I'm gonna go for it. Been talking a bit about becoming a Zumba instructor (love to dance and LOVE Zumba), and I still may, but I want to take it a little further. Wish me luck!

Linda Hinkle
07-24-2011, 01:03 PM
I just signed up to take a course in Certified Personal Training guys! I'm gonna go for it. Been talking a bit about becoming a Zumba instructor (love to dance and LOVE Zumba), and I still may, but I want to take it a little further. Wish me luck!

Keisha that's AWESOME!!!! Good Luck girl you have this :D

RozPearcy
07-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Lakeisha, you sound SO like me...this company and challenge has completely transformed my life. Every aspect! I actually care about my health now, I'm looking at becoming a Body Pump instructor (might as well since I'm there all the time lol) and financially it's changing our family's life! Qualifying for the BMW payment ain't so bad either :D.

Sounds awesome girl go get it!

colly5
07-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Wow! Those are some AWESOME results Keisha for your first week! Way to rock it out. :-) This challenge does make it really easy to stay on track!

KeishaWilliams
07-27-2011, 09:04 AM
Thanks Linda, I'm gonna get this so I can help more people!

@Roz that is AWESOME girl. You're exactly right...I am like that at Zumba haha.
You go girl so awesome about your journey and BMW qualified, I'm workin on it!
Love your blog by the way!

@Colly that's right girl. I tell everyone how easy this is.

My second week I lost 3lbs guys! CRAZY. So now I'm down 8.4 lbs and 4.5" on my body. On day 16. I'm actually on the road going home (driving from ATL to TX) and haven't exercised YET. Will hit Zumba again when I get home and the gym.

Patient but can't WAIT for the 90 Days to see the transformation! Have a great day ladies!