WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Best Online Marketing Method

allwyn
07-15-2011, 10:16 AM
There are so many ways to market online free and paid, and there are individuals that chose one over the other for various reason, but what would be the one and best online marketing method you would chose if you could only build and market your business with just one online marketing method.

I have had so much success and have averaged 3 or better personal referrals to my businesses monthly using forum marketing that I would have to chose it.

Forum commenting and marketing is great for some of the best free traffic and quality interested prospects. It has served me well for over 4 years. I would have to chose and recommend this to any and all currently or just getting started in marketing online. It is certainly amongst the best.

Mikayla
07-15-2011, 01:22 PM
That's a tough question! I agree with you, forum marketing is a great method and it's fun because you get to know so many great people too.

If I had to choose one, I'd probably choose blogging... largely because of my ongoing love affair with Wordpress. Plus I like the professionalism and authority owning your own domain and having a strong web presence brings to your business. But in all honesty, Facebook is probably tied for 1st. Like forum marketing, you get to connect with so many great people - it's fun - and if done right, it's a total gold mine!

tonyy
07-16-2011, 01:09 AM
why not try the b2b platform.:o

waynearln
07-16-2011, 09:39 AM
I think that a successful marketing campaign contain all of the marketing methods- Articles, forums, blogs, social media, press releases and more. I don't think you can achieve anything just by one method!

QueenMaa
07-16-2011, 10:38 AM
I also us viral marketing tools too. I have received quite a bit of traffic from them as well and it also is helpful in building a list too. I also use blogs, forums, and social media too. I never put all of my eggs in one basket.

Colorado WAHD
07-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Yep, forum marketing works....its the early version of social media marketing, but is one of those things that is ever green in whatever niche you are in.

allwyn
07-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I think that a successful marketing campaign contain all of the marketing methods- Articles, forums, blogs, social media, press releases and more. I don't think you can achieve anything just by one method!

Also off line marketing methods, postcards, flyers, pass out biz cards, drop cards, and more. You never know where that lead that becomes a sale/referral will come from but one wants to be in as many methods of marketing that they can make happen. Having more leads than you can handle is great position to be in.