WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Damion
07-13-2011, 02:21 PM
I know this is an open invite for a bunch of stuff so here is what I am looking for:
1. Preferably a powder to mix with water (not completely set on this - just looking for something cheaper to ship)
2. Healthy, or reasonably so - low cal, low sodium, something I can drink 2-3 times a day without blowing up like a cow
3. Tastes good, or reasonably so.

Background:
I drank White Lightning, a powdered energy drink from Triunity for over a year and loved it. I drank 2-3 a day until they stopped selling it.
I am looking for something similar.

Total cost should be less than $1.50 a serving. Because of the amount that I would drink, it is imperative to keep the cost down. I am not looking to spend $10 a day on energy drinks :-)

Anyone got some good products they want to share some info on?

Cyn Sadler
07-13-2011, 04:41 PM
I know this is an open invite for a bunch of stuff so here is what I am looking for:
1. Preferably a powder to mix with water (not completely set on this - just looking for something cheaper to ship)
2. Healthy, or reasonably so - low cal, low sodium, something I can drink 2-3 times a day without blowing up like a cow

Background:
I drank White Lightning, a powdered energy drink from Triunity for over a year and loved it. I drank 2-3 a day until they stopped selling it.

Total cost should be less than $1.50 a serving. Because of the amount that I would drink, it is imperative to keep the cost down. I am not looking to spend $10 a day on energy drinks :-)

The product I have cost more than that but it does give you a whole lot of energy plus it is very low in calories. My husband actually lost about 30 lbs so far using it without really trying to lose weight. Its a super food blend, all natural. It will sustain your energy level for quite a while as it is real food in a powdered form. You can find this product for $60 plus shipping for 30 day supply on autoship. It is a powder.
I will pm you the link if interested further

2getenergy
07-13-2011, 05:24 PM

Background:

I have been with Drinkact for almost 5 years I drink 1 every day and my husband 2 a day. Our drinks cost $1.00 per drink...maybe $1.25 with shipping cost. Sweetened with stevia and no artificial ingredients. website at: 2getenergy.com I also use purple tiger pills and LOVE the natural boost I get from that. website is getpurpletiger.com

Linda Hinkle
07-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Hi Damion I'm with Visalus and we have a energy drink called Neuro it comes in single packs and you can mix with water or whatever your drinking. For 15 pks it runs $36 with shipping works out to $2.40 per pk but if your on auto ship it would run $30 and $2 per serving. Then we have a jar with 25 servings which runs $54 which is $2.16 per serving non autoship but with autoship its $44 and $1.76 per serving.

I know you don't want to pay more than $10 a day but I'm not sure how many you are drinking? Neuro has 12 calories. 60 mg sodium and 1 gram sugar. I will send you a PM with a link where you can check out more information if you want to. Let me know if you have any questions I can answer for you :)

~Linda

Damion
07-13-2011, 11:42 PM
Cyn, please do send more info or post a link here that I can follow.

I checked out the ACT and Visalus Neuro, both that appear to be reasonable products.

ACT was a bit frustrating - I felt like I needed an energy drink just to find the information - finally found nutritional facts buried about 4 links deep.

My questions:
ACT: It seems to be very low in B vitamins compared to other similar products - how well does the product work? I am looking for something that puts me "over the top" - I enjoy high-energy, over the top feel - does this do it, or will it just keep me from falling asleep while I am sitting at my desk?

Neuro: Have you tried the product? How does it taste?

I know there has to be more products than this on the market.
Also, do you offer samples? I don't mind paying for a few samples, but I will find it kind of hard to buy a box of anything at $30+ without having some ability to taste the product and see how it makes me feel.

I can tell you that I am not interested in joining your downline - I only want product. I simply have to much on my plate right now, especially with just opening a new affiliate program. That being said, I know several other people who are waiting for me to be the "guinea pig" on a new product....

Thanks y'all :-)

bianca5454
07-14-2011, 08:35 AM
Hi Damion,
Watkins has a product that fits your criteria, however, it is for a limited time only:

Immunergy Drink Mix
Article No. 02285

Give your immune system a natural boost and maintain healthy energy levels with this exclusive antioxidant blend of eight fruit and herb seed powders and D-Ribose. Produced using a cold-press process for maximum results, Watkins Immunergy (TM) is created by physicians to be convenient, caffeine free and delicious.
A must have for today's hectic and immune system challenging lifestyle.
100% natural immune support
100% natural energy booster
Caffeine free
Conveniently packaged for travel
Tastes great Grape flavor(8 packets/10 g each)

I can get this for you for well below your target price. Please PM me for additional info. I can also send you a product file via email for you to review.

Let me know what you think and good luck~ :)

Linda Hinkle
07-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Neuro: Have you tried the product? How does it taste?

I know there has to be more products than this on the market.
Also, do you offer samples? I don't mind paying for a few samples, but I will find it kind of hard to buy a box of anything at $30+ without having some ability to taste the product and see how it makes me feel.

I can tell you that I am not interested in joining your downline - I only want product. I simply have to much on my plate right now, especially with just opening a new affiliate program. That being said, I know several other people who are waiting for me to be the "guinea pig" on a new product....

Thanks y'all :-)

There are two flavors raspberry & Lemon lift they taste great to me but everyone's taster is different :) I understand about wanting to taste them and would need your address to send you the samples.

I'm not worried about you joining my down line I totally understand your point only suggesting the product that was the reason for your post :D

Cheers
Linda

Damion
07-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi Damion,
Watkins has a product that fits your criteria, however, it is for a limited time only:

Thanks, but I don't want to start drinking something now that is going to disappear in a few months. I am looking for a long-term addition to my day :-)

Linda:
Thanks. I have responded to your PM.

fong47
07-15-2011, 07:39 PM

Background:

Have you try products that they sell on the store? There are tons of products that are available in stores and yes, they also have energy drink.

Damion
07-15-2011, 08:25 PM
Unfortunately, I have yet to see anything that remotely comes close to healthy. I do not care for the types such as Red Bull, Rockstar, etc, so it has led my search online. GNC used to carry one (I forget the name) but it was quite pricey and I did not find that it yielded good results.

Rob Wynkoop
07-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Have you seen the new XIMO energy shot?

It's single serving and comes in at $1 per shot plus shipping... Around $1.10 total I believe if you order a couple boxes. (Shipping is the same on 1-3 boxes)

Here's what's in it:
B6
B12
Riboflavin
Thamine
Pantothenic Acid
Betaine
Brigham's Tea Leaf (aka Desert/Mormon Tea - a mild herbal stimulant)
Green Tea Extract
Natural Caffeine
Octopamine
Quercetin
White Willow Bark
Yohimbine

All that in a one ounce shot that tastes good... Only 5 calories and >1 gram of sugar.

I'll PM you a link...

Damion
07-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Just now making it to the post here, but I did respond to your PM. I guess just as easy for you to respond there :)

happymommy
07-16-2011, 10:50 AM
I love Shaklee's Cinch Energizing Tea. It's a powdered mix that comes in individual packets. It is a tea blend, so it does taste like...tea. :) It comes in Pomegranate & Unsweetened. You can drink it as a hot or cold.

Take care,
Jenn

Damion
07-16-2011, 04:35 PM
I love Shaklee's Cinch Energizing Tea. It's a powdered mix that comes in individual packets. It is a tea blend, so it does taste like...tea. :) It comes in Pomegranate & Unsweetened. You can drink it as a hot or cold.

Take care,
Jenn

I did a quick search for that and found label on their website - I did not see any of the normal items that give energy boost tough - no B vitamins, no caffeine, etc. What gives the energy? And is it a "high" energy or just "barely keeps you from passing out on your keyboard" energy?

happymommy
07-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Hi, It's the caffeine that naturally occurs from the tea in addition to taurine. I don't get a jittery high at all...I find I'm much more mentally alert and able to focus. I look forward to my afternoon "tea time" every day and it helps me keep up with my 1 yr old twins & 6 yr old! :) They have Energy Chews (part of the sports nutrition line) that are really good, too. They do have the B vitamins & a few other ingredients (L-tyrosine and L-theanine). I just tend to use the tea more, because I'm a big tea drinker.

Take care!

Damion
07-17-2011, 04:11 PM
LOL - I didn't even think about the caffeine in the tea. I may have to try that - I ended up finding it through a Google search - are you an affiliate with the company? If so, shoot me a link in PM. Any ability to buy a sample pack or something so I can try it before having to purchase in larger quanitity?
Thanks

Schreckint
07-19-2011, 12:15 AM
;)Hi Damion, I market for a lot of different products in the health nutrition industry one of which is an energy drink called XS through the Amway Corperation. I'm just looking to expand my customer base and seen your post.

XS energy has a lot to offer as far as quality and options of flavors. There are 14 different flavors (most of which are 0 sugar 0 carbs the engery is build through B12 vitamins) from your classic energy drink flavor, to peach tea, colas flavors, fruit flavors. Also we have energy shots, and concentrated mixers (which I thought you would be most interested in). Prices vary depending on what you want and are reasonable with in your budget and we have a free shipping program $99 or more. To be honest the concentrate is the best bank for your buck. It is available in 3 flavors: limon, cran-grape, and classic. You get 4-1 liter bottles which one bottle you can mix 34 drinks. Cost is $89.00 (tax is not applied in this price) so your looking at about .65/serving.

Hope this helps let me know if you want more details and I can get you a link to my site.

Thanks,

Michael Schreck

Damion
07-19-2011, 12:30 AM
Somebody else told me about the amway carbonated (coke and root beer flavored if my memory serves me correct), but I thought they were a little high on the price. Plus, not so sure about doing carbonated. Something that just doesn't feel healthy about that, lol

I like the idea of the concentrate. I just looked at your amway site (easily found, schrekint) and checked out the concentrates but the PDF for the nutritional information was not correctly linked on any of them - kept giving me 404's.

Schreckint
07-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Since the corporate site is password protected it may keep you from getting linked to the PDFs. Go to my personal site schreckint.com and you should be able to access all the info there.

Michael

Damion
07-19-2011, 01:19 AM
I already did that. I was at "your" Amway site - the PDF's are not working on the concentrates.

Schreckint
07-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Sorry about that misunderstood you about being on my website. Yeah I don't know why it's not linking you to the PDFs. If you want, shoot me an email through my site or at schreckint@gmail.com and I can email you the information. Sorry for the inconvenience

Michael

HealthyMomma
07-19-2011, 09:15 AM
;)Hi Damion, I market for a lot of different products in the health nutrition industry one of which is an energy drink called XS through the Amway Corperation. I'm just looking to expand my customer base and seen your post.

XS energy has a lot to offer as far as quality and options of flavors. There are 14 different flavors (most of which are 0 sugar 0 carbs the engery is build through B12 vitamins) from your classic energy drink flavor, to peach tea, colas flavors, fruit flavors. Also we have energy shots, and concentrated mixers (which I thought you would be most interested in). Prices vary depending on what you want and are reasonable with in your budget and we have a free shipping program $99 or more. To be honest the concentrate is the best bank for your buck. It is available in 3 flavors: limon, cran-grape, and classic. You get 4-1 liter bottles which one bottle you can mix 34 drinks. Cost is $89.00 (tax is not applied in this price) so your looking at about .65/serving.

Hope this helps let me know if you want more details and I can get you a link to my site.

Thanks,

Michael Schreck

Does this product have "artificial sweeteners" in it?

Damion
07-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Sorry about that misunderstood you about being on my website. Yeah I don't know why it's not linking you to the PDFs. If you want, shoot me an email through my site or at schreckint@gmail.com and I can email you the information. Sorry for the inconvenience

Michael
I emailed you.

My first guess is yes since it is referred to as a syrup, but if he does not respond here, I will after he emails nutrition information. Did you get my PM?

HealthyMomma
07-19-2011, 10:02 AM
My first guess is yes since it is referred to as a syrup, but if he does not respond here, I will after he emails nutrition information. Did you get my PM?

I got a PM from you yesterday morning and I responded did you get mine? Other than that I hadn't heard back from you in response to my novel...LOL :)

Damion
07-19-2011, 10:05 AM
I did not get yours. I got your original PM on Sunday, responded, and that is all :(

HealthyMomma
07-19-2011, 10:37 AM
I did not get yours. I got your original PM on Sunday, responded, and that is all :(

Oh great....sorry about that but it must be wahm's system or something! I'll try and respond again but let's do this instead of pm'ing each other here can you just email me at: abernhardt@earthlink.net ?

Damion
07-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Email sent :)

HealthyMomma
07-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Email sent :)

Hey Damion~ Didn't get your email yet. If you sent it I didn't get it so could you just try pm'ing me with it or put it here in the thread?

Thanks!

Damion
07-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Check your spam folder or check that your email above is correct - I sent it several hours ago. I will PM you my email as well - I do not like putting my email address on public forums because it opens the door for a LOT of spam...
:p

HealthyMomma
07-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Check your spam folder or check that your email above is correct - I sent it several hours ago. I will PM you my email as well - I do not like putting my email address on public forums because it opens the door for a LOT of spam...
:p

Email sent.....sorry that took SO long!

Damion
07-19-2011, 03:52 PM
email read and replied to, lol :)

Damion
07-20-2011, 12:15 AM

Michael was kind enough to send me the labels in email. They do have sucralose, which, if you did not know, is basically chlorinated sugar. The major brand name is Splenda. Now, it is lower on the list of ingredients meaning is a low amount, but it does contain it. Slight negative, but not as bad as aspartame :)

HealthyMomma
07-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Michael was kind enough to send me the labels in email. They do have sucralose, which, if you did not know, is basically chlorinated sugar. The major brand name is Splenda. Now, it is lower on the list of ingredients meaning is a low amount, but it does contain it. Slight negative, but not as bad as aspartame :)

Thanks, Damion, for sharing this with me. I was assuming it had the artificial sweeteners in it if there isn't any sugar but just wanted to confirm. Personally, I really wish that companies would not do this to their food, especially when these companies are supposed to be offering "healthier" alternatives for families. Sorry to say this but honestly I feel that artificial sweeteners are a "major" poison that our country is dealing with in our food, hence all the cancers etc. People get VERY misled into thinking that diet pop, sugarless gums etc. that have the fake sugar in them are better for you than just straight up sugar but the truth is the body can't recognize the fake stuff and doesn't know how to break it down thereby storing it as free radicals which leads to cancer and disease in general. Ok, sorry I will be done with my 2 cents on this subject, but just had to respond because of my disappointment in knowing this :(

Damion
07-20-2011, 01:28 PM
I share your concerns on artificial sweeteners. I will absolutely not use a product that contains aspartame, and I try to limit my intake of others - it is difficult to find anything with any taste that doesn't have them though because your "healthier" sweeteners are more expensive to manufacture in products.

designsuccess
07-20-2011, 06:22 PM
HI There!!
Spark, from Advocare,a 18 year old Nutritional company, is very close to what you are looking for.
It comes in powdered form-you can get a box of packets or a canister.
Costs $22.95 for 14 packets..you mix in a water bottle or glass(I prefer a water bottle,you pour in the Spark,shake it and drink,very convenient),or the Canister is $51.95-you get 42 servings-20% discount available anytime.

Been drinking Spark for 12 years..love it,I drink it 2 times a day..love the energy,mental focus & alertness it gives me, It's also called "Happy Juice" or Windex for the brain" as it wakes you up & also has B vitamins to give you a feeling of well being.
Let me know if you'd like more info-website is below. :)
God bless!!

RozPearcy
07-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Unfortunately, I have yet to see anything that remotely comes close to healthy. I do not care for the types such as Red Bull, Rockstar, etc, so it has led my search online. GNC used to carry one (I forget the name) but it was quite pricey and I did not find that it yielded good results.

I know that Linda sent you some info on Neuro...this is a healthy energy drink, pretty much the complete opposite of the ones you mentioned here.

We can get you out a couple samples of each flavor if you like...I like to mix the rasberry and lemon together with more water of course, yum!

The main purpose of Neuro is to "wake you up". I find that when I'm staring at the computer and realizing that I've been reading the same sentence for 3 minutes now, feel like I'm just not getting anything done, a bit lethargic etc. that I can have some Neuro and in about 10 minutes or so (sometimes sooner, just depends on how quickly you drink it, I'm a sipper :D) that all of sudden I'm saying to myself "Hey I feel really good right now and I can get stuff done!"

It helps the neurotransmitters and neurons fire quicker. It's a very normal, just plain feel good feeling, not jittery or speed racer kind of feeling. If you want samples or need ingredients just let me know and I can send you some Neuro if Linda ran out...she's on my team so if you decide to go with Neuro definitely order through her site :) Just message me your address and I'll get it out to you tomorrow...I'm already sending another sample, might as well send two!

Damion
07-20-2011, 09:36 PM
HI There!!
Spark, from Advocare,a 18 year old Nutritional company, is very close to what you are looking for.
It comes in powdered form-you can get a box of packets or a canister.
Costs $22.95 for 14 packets..you mix in a water bottle or glass(I prefer a water bottle,you pour in the Spark,shake it and drink,very convenient),or the Canister is $51.95-you get 42 servings-20% discount available anytime.

Been drinking Spark for 12 years..love it,I drink it 2 times a day..love the energy,mental focus & alertness it gives me, It's also called "Happy Juice" or Windex for the brain" as it wakes you up & also has B vitamins to give you a feeling of well being.
Let me know if you'd like more info-website is below. :)
God bless!!
I went to your site and viewed the information but did not see a full label with ingredients, etc - could you tell me where I can find that or PM me?
Thanks.

I know that Linda sent you some info on Neuro...this is a healthy energy drink, pretty much the complete opposite of the ones you mentioned here.

We can get you out a couple samples of each flavor if you like...I like to mix the rasberry and lemon together with more water of course, yum!

The main purpose of Neuro is to "wake you up". I find that when I'm staring at the computer and realizing that I've been reading the same sentence for 3 minutes now, feel like I'm just not getting anything done, a bit lethargic etc. that I can have some Neuro and in about 10 minutes or so (sometimes sooner, just depends on how quickly you drink it, I'm a sipper :D) that all of sudden I'm saying to myself "Hey I feel really good right now and I can get stuff done!"

It helps the neurotransmitters and neurons fire quicker. It's a very normal, just plain feel good feeling, not jittery or speed racer kind of feeling. If you want samples or need ingredients just let me know and I can send you some Neuro if Linda ran out...she's on my team so if you decide to go with Neuro definitely order through her site :) Just message me your address and I'll get it out to you tomorrow...I'm already sending another sample, might as well send two!
Thanks. I did receive a sample from Linda (today actually). I expressed some concerns to her about the "short-lived" effect and was not sure if it was normal or a more exhausting day for me, lol.
I did enjoy the taste, but energy was only a bit over an hour and I felt like I could use some more. I would not turn down a few more samples to see how many I would truly need in a day and how it would make me feel after drinking them as I normally would (I too am a sipper - I drank the sample pack over a period of about 30 minutes or so)
I PM'ed you.

happymommy
07-21-2011, 06:29 AM
LOL - I didn't even think about the caffeine in the tea. I may have to try that - I ended up finding it through a Google search - are you an affiliate with the company? If so, shoot me a link in PM. Any ability to buy a sample pack or something so I can try it before having to purchase in larger quanitity?
Thanks

Sorry...just seeing this. I'm just a happy customer/member! :) Good luck finding what works for you! The search for products without artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners led me to Shaklee years ago.

designsuccess
07-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Damion,
you can to my site,go to 'shop now' and then you go to "active" line on the left side,click on Spark product,on (underneath Slam) it will open its own page and you'll see 'product page.'
From there it will open a full page with benefits and ingredient info,
You can even look at the key ingredients.Hope this helps you.

Damion
07-27-2011, 11:05 AM
I did this before but did not see the full details. It had key ingredients but not the full nutritional info (daily percentages is what I was looking for as well as inert ingredients).
I am most specifically interested in the amount of caffeine, b-6, b-12, etc. 100% of daily recommended B-12 is good, but it is not going to give yuo that long-lasting kick.

So far I have tried:
Blast Powder (300mg pure caffeine, nothing else) - tastes like crap in water, not bad when mixed into OJ or kool-aid.
Cinch pomegranate tea (a possibility. not much on the high-energy side, but tastes good and has other good qualities)
Neuro (tastes good, gives decent boost that lasts about 1˝-2 hours, only negative is that it uses sucralose to sweeten and energy boost is relatively short lived) - this is the best for energy that I have tried thus far though and will probably make it to my purchase list if I do not find something with a better, longer lasting effect :-)

Walinja
07-27-2011, 11:27 AM
Hey Damion,

I've never found one that really works for me....so I'd be curious if you find one that you like. Please post back here to let us know.

Thanks,
Linda

designsuccess
07-27-2011, 01:54 PM
If you want to pm me & send your address,I can send you a sample of Spark-I have grape,Mandarin orange & fruit punch on hand.

The Ingredient list in under "Product Page"
when you go to the Shop Now,,click it, then go to Spark-its under Slam-Slam is like a double Spark-its a 2 oz bottle-awesome energy-I either drink that or Spark.
But look under Slam,the Spark is there.
Then click on the picture of Spark, and it'll open up the page..under the picture of Spark, you'll see 'Product page' that will open up a pdf of what Spark does, and the ingredients are all the way on the bottom.

vemmamom
08-19-2011, 12:52 AM
We have a powder called Thirst that when mixed with water is an alternative to Gatorade. We also have energy drinks that are healthy and provide you with complete nutrition. Because we have no sign up fees you have the option to make referrals and earn which would bring down the cost of your on product, eliminate it completely and even allow you to earn p/t or f/t income if you choose.

Damion
08-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Thanks vemmamom, but at $3/can plus shipping, not something I want to add to my daily regimen. I would drink 2-3 of these a day and that would be a bit pricey for a permanent staple to my day.

vemmamom
08-19-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Damion. May I ask why you drink 2-3 energy drinks a day? Keep in mind that our other products also contain the Vemma formula which I know boosts my energy even with one serving a day! We also have the energy shots which are an alternative to the mainstream, unhealthy energy shots that are so rampant today. Also, with a few referrals it's easy to offset your cost and even earn some extra income.Best of luck with your seacrh and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Damion
08-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi Damion. May I ask why you drink 2-3 energy drinks a day? Keep in mind that our other products also contain the Vemma formula which I know boosts my energy even with one serving a day! We also have the energy shots which are an alternative to the mainstream, unhealthy energy shots that are so rampant today. Also, with a few referrals it's easy to offset your cost and even earn some extra income.Best of luck with your seacrh and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I drink 2-3 a day because I like the over-the-top feel. I work 14-16 hours a day. I run my own real estate brokerage, am a technology and marketing consultant with two companies, and run several of my own internet marketing projects. As one of the top internet marketing consultants in the country, I get a lot of calls requesting my services and my days stay long. The over-the-top energy boost helps to keep me laser focused and performing at my best.

I have no interest in energy shots. Some people like theirs to be quick and over-with. I like to take time and enjoy mine, thus the reason for drinks.

I appreciate the thought, but I already have way to much on my plate. Everyone has a way of me "offsetting" the cost. I came to WAHM to find an energy drink because MLM's typically have some of the best products that are hard to find mainstream. I have no interest in adding additional work to my plate right now though - just looking for a well-priced, good energy drink to provide the over-the-top boost in as healthy a manner as possible :-)

vemmamom
08-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Understandable, Damion. I wish you well with your search. Keep in mind that we do have a 30 day money back guarantee for customers so there is no risk. It will be tough to find a healthy energy drink for the price you are looking for but I certainly hope you find what you need. Best wishes.

Damion
08-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Understandable, Damion. I wish you well with your search. Keep in mind that we do have a 30 day money back guarantee for customers so there is no risk. It will be tough to find a healthy energy drink for the price you are looking for but I certainly hope you find what you need. Best wishes.

Nah, not hard at all. I am already looking at 3 viable options right now. If I could get someone to send me a few samples of Spark, that also appears to be a decent one - but I have no interest in buying a whole box of it just to try it. Someone said they would send me some, but she never followed through so I may find someone else involved with that company.

The point is, there are many out there that are healthy and within a reasonable budget. I just bought some samples of a B-12 complex that you mix with water on ebay. If it is any good, I can get a whole box (75 packets) for about $15.
Not hard at all - just hard to buy pre-made drinks for that cost. Mixers are another story and what the industry is leading to.

vemmamom
08-19-2011, 11:29 AM
If you ae not looking for complete nutrition then there are infinite possibilities with products. Vemma offers something very different to other health products. Hope you find your Spark:) There are lots of great people here to help you:)

healthyskincana
08-20-2011, 12:37 AM

Background:

Hi Damion,
I wanted to let you know about a product I love from Arbonne. It's our Energy Fizz Tabs (yes it is a tablet and not a powder so I'm not sure if it will fit your needs.

1. Preferably a powder to mix with water (not completely set on this - just looking for something cheaper to ship) As mentioned, our product is in a tablet form. It is put into room temperature water and dissolves (the instructions suggest 8 oz of water, but I prefer it in a bit more than 16 oz of water. The box comes with two tubes and each tube contains 10 tablets. Once the tablet is 'fizzed' in the water it can be chilled or have ice added to it and is good for 72 hours.

2. Healthy, or reasonably so - low cal, low sodium, something I can drink 2-3 times a day without blowing up like a cow No artificial sweetener, Stevia is what is used. I have posted additional information below.

3. Tastes good, or reasonably so. I like the flavours. There is citrus surge (lemon) and pomegranate. I personally prefer the citrus, but also like to put one of each in a large water bottle and combine the flavours.

Some additional information:
Niacin - 10 mg
Riboflavin (B12) - 3 mg
Panax ginseng root extract - 3.2 mg
Taurine - 50 mg
Rhodiala rosea root extract - .5 mg
Green tea leaf extract - 90 mg
Guarana seed extract - 50 mg
Leucine - 5 mg
Chromium - 60 mcg
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Pantothenic acid - 5 mg
Vitamin B12 - 6 mcg

Non-medicinal ingredients: potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid (I'm reading the citrus surge ingredients), stevia leaf, natural flavor, natural lemon flavour, dextrose, silicon dioxide.

It has <1 g of sugar and 190 mg sodium (8% of daily value).

If you have any additional questions or would like to try a sample please email me (in my signature line). I'm not on here all that often so email would probably work out best :)

Oh, I forgot to mention the cost. 20 tablets is $29.00 in the US. Preferred clients receive 20% off that price and consultants receive 35% off that price. You would need to add on the tax in your county and shipping (I can get you that information as I am unable to currently find it - I'm in Canada and need to find out what it is in the US - and I have to go to bed). I think that would work out to be about $1.65 per tablet as a preferred client (depending on your tax rate), if you were to order only one box at a time. This would work out to less if you ordered more to maximize your savings on shipping. I usually use 2 tablets per day.

We also have a 45-day money back guarantee and an autoship program that has some additional benefits (such as free shipping on orders of a certain amount or more).

PS - had to have blood work done recently and Dr. found out I have low iron. But she did say my B12 was really good! I credit these as I was taking 3 a day since I was so tired (turns out from the low iron).

Take care and make it a great day!

Damion
08-20-2011, 09:34 AM
I emailed you with a few questions Julie.

FloraShakesItUp
08-20-2011, 12:22 PM
The Neuro from ViSalus is AMAZING!! I am one that drank 2-3 Monsters a day plus 1-2 5 hour energies, as well. I was a little hesitant at first, but when I stopped drinking the Monsters of course I got a caffeine headache. So instead of going out to buy a Monster, I had a neuro, put it in some OJ. It tasted good and after a big swing, within 5 minutes my headache was gone and it gave me awesome energy, on a different level than you get from the energy drinks. I wasn't jitter/anxious feeling and I had no crash! I LOVE it!!

Damion
08-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Hey Flora - been a while - how ya been?
I did like the Neuro and it is on my top list right now. I am also waiting for samples of Spark (by Advocare), a Vitamin B complex by NOW, and I spoke with Julie above about trying one of her fizz tabs.

Out of everything I have tried so far, Neuro Raspberry was the best for taste and a reasonable energy boost. It did not give me that "over the top" feel that I like in my drinks, but it was decent. The Advocare Spark looks really promising as does the Vitamin B Complex. I will report back which one I like the best.

I did not know you were in Visalus or I would have requested from you. As it be, Linda Hinkle and her upline Roz (both members here) were very helpful so if I do decide to order I would have to do it through them.

The Neuro from ViSalus is AMAZING!! I am one that drank 2-3 Monsters a day plus 1-2 5 hour energies, as well. I was a little hesitant at first, but when I stopped drinking the Monsters of course I got a caffeine headache. So instead of going out to buy a Monster, I had a neuro, put it in some OJ. It tasted good and after a big swing, within 5 minutes my headache was gone and it gave me awesome energy, on a different level than you get from the energy drinks. I wasn't jitter/anxious feeling and I had no crash! I LOVE it!!

FloraShakesItUp
08-20-2011, 01:13 PM
haha! no worries. The shakes also have a lot of your vitamins in them, as well as the Vi-Pak. I personally like the lemon Neuro, although if I had cold water the raspberry would probably taste better! lol

Hey Flora - been a while - how ya been?
I did like the Neuro and it is on my top list right now. I am also waiting for samples of Spark (by Advocare), a Vitamin B complex by NOW, and I spoke with Julie above about trying one of her fizz tabs.

Out of everything I have tried so far, Neuro Raspberry was the best for taste and a reasonable energy boost. It did not give me that "over the top" feel that I like in my drinks, but it was decent. The Advocare Spark looks really promising as does the Vitamin B Complex. I will report back which one I like the best.

I did not know you were in Visalus or I would have requested from you. As it be, Linda Hinkle and her upline Roz (both members here) were very helpful so if I do decide to order I would have to do it through them.

DebraFerrie
08-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Yep!
Visalus NEURO is loved by many!

milifestyle
08-20-2011, 05:56 PM
I can point you in the direction of Natural Energy Drinks Probiotic/Superfood etc... Inbox me if you want details... International Shipping available!

Traumabay66
08-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Hey folks
The product I tried by complete accident is a pill. It has awesome energy, no jitters, no irregular heart beats, no palpitations, it reduced my triglycerides and total cholesterol and guess what the per was? A slow consistent weight loss of 28lbs. I started out at 208.2 and now weight 180. I have 50 more to go but for the first time in my life I know I will make it. I am 50 and ran 2 5k s for the first time in my life. If you would like to investigate further check out the company that makes it. Listen to testimonials but check out the ingredients. Don't buy anything until you are satisfied with your research. The company is voyagerhealth.com. I don't go anywhere without my V3. Truthfully Ryan. My sponsor ID is 1642873

superbwebsitedesign
08-23-2011, 11:18 AM
Visalus is a good energy drink

Smokinhotbody
08-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Using healthy, all-natural ingredients, NEURO combines a patent-pending formula of herbs such as rhodiola, green tea, arginine and vitamin B. Unlike other energy drinks that provide a quick shot of energy before leaving you with the subsequent crash or jittery nerves, NEURO gently awakens your sense so that your mind and body are alert, not jumpy.

Taking NEURO is even easier with its convenient packaging that you can drink anywhere or anytime you need that boost. All you have to do is mix it in with water or another beverage and you will start feeling the subtle change in your body and brain of improved energy levels without the side effects. You can choose from Raspberry Boost or Lemon Lift Flavors

HaveABall
08-23-2011, 09:13 PM
NEURO is one of my main staples of the day. I drink 3-4 every day. Since I have started drinking NEURO I haven't touched any soda or energy drinks like Red Bull. I use it when I go to the gym to get the ultimate workout. Between the B vitamins and the L'arginine I don't tire as easily and I re-coup quicker. The NEURO has also reduced the ringing in my ears. The silence is a beautiful thing!!

Barbara

HaveABall
08-23-2011, 09:26 PM
WOW.. I've been drinking Neuro for 2 years but I've never tried it with OJ. Rasp OJ sounds good!
Thanks for the tip!!
Barbara

Marianne St. Clair
08-28-2011, 08:33 PM
I agree with L Hinkle above, the ViSalus product is a great product! I have a friend who found she was no longer drinking soda and says she believes it is the neuro. Best of luck finding something you like. Let us know what you find!

Full Circle
08-29-2011, 12:33 PM
I have found the Monavie Emv to be the best for you. They use NO added sugar or artificial sweeteners at all. They use Palatinose which is a honey based sweetener. Pretty much EVERY other company including some mentioned above all use aspartame sucralose or other neurotoxins. In addition to no added sugar or artificial sweeteners the Monavie products ( including their weight loss system "RVL" which offers the highest "nutrition per calorie" available to date) all contain AcaVie which is the HIGHEST potentcy of Acai available in the world. There are NO articial colors, flavors or preservatives in this either. The cleanest and most nutritious products out there. Regardless what you light read or hear Monavie is the ONLY functional food product backed by the National Institute of Health. I would love to answer any questions about this.

Be blessed!

nattiesmother
09-05-2011, 04:51 AM
OP~Did you find something yet?Im curious to see what you decided....I would love to write a review on my health and fitness blog....

LillianRose
09-05-2011, 05:15 AM
I agree with Full circle. Although i have not mentioned it much in my posts, MonaVie has an excellent energy drink that is healthy yet subtle in the way it works.

You are alert and full of energy but not jittery and there is no crash.

allwyn
09-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Chews4Health recently released a powerful chewable tablet healthy energy product. No need for bottles or cans, and convenient to carry. Each chewable tablet is individual wrapped. I've been using the product and it is great. Very smooth flow to feeling more energy, focus and stamina.

I need the product more than ever because their new Chews90 System get started plan has caused unbelievable surge in referrals and income that has been unseen in the health and wellness category of networking, to say the least.

Not only are the Chews4Health products great and First-To-Market of their kind, the opportunity to generate income is mind blowing (that's no hype, I'm living proof).

Chews 4 Health Healthy Energy Chewable Tablet (http://www.chews4health.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=372&lang=en&Itemid=123)

All the best

Damion
09-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Well, I found it - the perfect healthy energy drink.
Spark, by Advocare (https://www.advocare.com/11094563/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A2096&id=E&flavor=L&size=C), is an awesome product that both me and my wife loved. The energy boost is great, lasts for hours, no crash, vitamin packed, and the list goes on.

Even though I said I was not looking to get involved in a marketing plan with anyone, I found this product so exceptional that I could not pass up the opportunity. I want to thank everyone who posted and shared their product and information with me.

CoffeeTalk
09-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi Damion,

Have you tried NuvoGene Tea from Boresha? The company partnered with Dr. Ann de Wees Allen of the Glycemic Research Institute in 2009 and have come out with low glycemic, all natural, fruit based products.

The energy drink comes in individual servings (powder) that you mix into a bottle of water, so very portable.

Fruit punch flavored, green tea based.

PM me for a sample and for link for more info.

Karen

loremar
09-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Healthy energy drink? I doubt. I think a good one would be something less caffeinated. And something that provides you lots of electrolytes and minerals.

RozPearcy
09-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Well, I found it - the perfect healthy energy drink.
Spark, by Advocare (https://www.advocare.com/11094563/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A2096&id=E&flavor=L&size=C), is an awesome product that both me and my wife loved. The energy boost is great, lasts for hours, no crash, vitamin packed, and the list goes on.

Even though I said I was not looking to get involved in a marketing plan with anyone, I found this product so exceptional that I could not pass up the opportunity. I want to thank everyone who posted and shared their product and information with me.

Congratulations Damion!

Damion
09-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Thanks Roz.
You were a great help and I will vouch for the Neuro product if you ever have anyone that asks. While I found that Spark worked much better for me, I know that ViSalus is a good company as well and the Neuro was my second choice (out of almost 2 dozen that I tried).

bilbreycj7
09-13-2011, 06:21 AM
Glad you found something that works for you and your wife:)

Damion
09-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Thanks Carrie :)

cabizlady
09-26-2011, 12:20 AM
Hi,
If you haven't found a healthy nutritious energy drink let me know. I drink Zeal and it comes in form of a powder.

I am having great results with energy and due to the good nutrition I am losing weight.
Beverly

beverlysbiz@gmail.com

Damion
09-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Thanks Beverly, but I have found a great energy drink that is healthy too ;-)