WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bible Study

sugaroso
06-30-2011, 11:46 PM
Hi Guys.

I'm new here and would love to start an online Bible Study for work at home moms or just women. It could inspire and mentor using the Bible, if that's allowed. We could schedule it for a certain day or time, by phone, online. I'm open. Anyone interested and sorry if I've offended anyone. Anyone interested could email at melody@homesbymelody.com

SocialMediaWAHM
07-14-2011, 10:32 AM
What I'd really find helpful also is a Bible Reading... I love Jesus with all my heart, but sometimes have a hard time self-disciplining myself to read His Word. If we could set a time to do this together daily for about 15 minutes that would be awesome!!!

Susan Holloway
07-14-2011, 12:05 PM
I have strugged a lot lately with my "priorities" and I know I need to be in His Word EVERY DAY!!!

~Susan~

lovely222
07-14-2011, 10:03 PM
Great idea!