WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Black Metal

plmnjko
06-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Just a question, I'm curious if here are any people who like Black Metal?

I'm not talking about Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth or Cradle of Filth (although they all started out as BM bands)

I'm talking about true KVLT bands such as Nargaroth, Burzum, Gorgoroth, Darkthrone, Satyricon, 1349, IMMORTAL?

Alternatively, are there any DSBM (Depressive/Suicidal Black Metal) fans out there. Bands such as Xasthur, Nocturnal Depression and Sui Caedere?

Discuss.......

andr117
06-30-2011, 02:01 AM
Actually in my early ages I was a fan of grindcore and used to like Nichtophobic and so on. Sometimes 'Napalm death' made me feel happy. And by the way 'Cradle of filth' was my first heavy band I've heard as well.