WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mlmonlinediva
06-25-2011, 06:09 AM
I joined SBC on June 2 of this year. I already have almost 50 new team members and the month isn't out yet. My checks have started to really roll in from the Fast Start Bonuses. And I've lost 4lbs, one of my team members lost 9lbs already. I am excited and so thankful for this opportunity. It is changing my life. Seriously.

I have been to the top of compensation plans and have had teams of thousands of people, but I believe that with this company I will have millions all around the world.

With great leadership and resolve, all things are possible.

Join us today! The Skinny Body Care Dream Team!

Watch the movie at SBCPower.com (http://www.skinnybodycare4me.com)

HappynHealthy
06-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Congratulations on your success.

This is the first business I've been with wherein I've received a check every week for the past 6 weeks within 2 months of joining.

I'm also helping people improve their health with Skinny Fiber.

Skinny Body Care Rocks!

kailo
06-25-2011, 01:58 PM
This is the first MLM business that I have actually made money from.

I am still waiting for my drop cards to come so I can get a lot of leads!

I should be Gold by mid July.

sherry5225
06-26-2011, 08:47 AM
Toni....that is awesome!

It is very common for people to earn checks in their first week or month in SBC; but sponsoring over 50 in their first month? that's amazing? I am assuming you did that because you already have a large online mlm related contact list? Or is that mostly from spillover? I don't see you on the June sponsoring leaderboard so will you please explain?

I've been in network marketing on and off for about 14 years now....and I agree this is without a doubt is the easiest thing to build....once you have a small downline it grows exponentially. This is what network marketing/MLM is supposed to be like!

Oh and welcome to wahm Toni!

Mikayla
06-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Congrats on your success so far with SBC, Toni! That is awesome :D

sherry5225
06-27-2011, 09:37 PM
I think it's about time we have our own Skinny Body Care board here at wahm!

Because with the success we all are having I know all of us are HERE to stay!

Also I want to welcome Ami and Paul to SBC...both who joined this week and I believe are both members here at wahm too!

HappynHealthy
06-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Welcome Ami & Paul!

Here is an email I received from Skinny Body Care today confirming payment of this week's commission:

skinnybodypayments@xxxxxxxxxx to me
show details 12:32 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Member,

skinnybodypayments@xxxxxxxxx has sent you USD $xxxxx CLEARED CASH.
Login to your account at https://www.globalxchange.xxxxxxx to accept the cash.

Message from sender:

Congratulations on earning a commission with SkinnyBodyCare. We are proud to be the fastest growing company in the industry right now and are excited to have leaders like you as part of the team. Keep up the great work and we look forward to sending you bigger and bigger commissions each and every week.

- SkinnyBodyCare Support Team

This is now 7 weeks in a row I have received a check and they have increased each week. :)

sexytina
07-07-2011, 01:02 AM
I have been using skinny fiber pills but havent really heard about the "team" thingy. How would that work?Anyway, good luck with your endeavors and keep your optimistic spirit. :)

HappynHealthy
07-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Sexytina - If you're on Facebook, send me a message with your email address so I can get you plugged in to the Skinny Body Care Facebook groups.

Here is my email address, weightlossmoney@gmail.com

Cyn Sadler
07-12-2011, 10:39 PM
I am new to this forum, although I've joined last year. I've been in Skinny Body Care for 2 months now and I love it. I would really like to know how our fellow distributor has managed the 50 enrolled distributors in 1 month. I could definitely use some of that. I am making a small check but am working on the bigger ones too! Glad to be a active participant on this forum and I love our Skinny Body Care team!

Cyn
:D

HappynHealthy
07-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Cyn,

Are you on the Skinny Body Care Facebook groups?

Go to this website for training information, Skinny Body Care Dream Team :: 3 To Be Free! (http://www.skinnydreamteam.com)

There are excellent tools there to help you build you business.

I like to lead with the product first and then show people the business opportunity. However, some people immediately see the power of the business opportunity and join as Distributors.

Enjoy!