WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Pamsahoot
06-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi, I know I personally don't use as many candles in the summer as I do in the winter. We at Eclipse Candle Co. offer an awesome line of Memory Melts. They are very generously sized at a very fair price. We also have a line of beautiful new Warmers. To celebrate our 1yr. Anniversary everything is 10% off for the month of June! Even our starter kits if you're thinking of joining our wonderful company. The sale even includes our new mini kit that is $49. It's also a great time to stock up on those favorite candles you love and to try something new! Use JAS10 at checkout.

eclipsecandleco.com/moore

Bling1
06-18-2011, 03:03 PM
Hey Pam,

Thanks for posting that discount code. I usually use my warmer more than I burn candles. My girls always use warmers in their rooms for safety reasons and my sanity. :)

Pamsahoot
06-21-2011, 05:43 AM
Hi Brenda, I'm with the warmers 99% of the time this time of year! Now that our new Body Melts are going to be launched, It means another warmer in the powder room! I can't wait. This is going to be an awesome product and It doesn't hurt my feelings to get another beautiful warmer, especially now during our 10% off sale for the month of June!! Perfect timing :)

DebraFerrie
06-25-2011, 03:59 PM
I love the variety of both candles and melts.

I burn candles most of the year except summer, but I do use them on the patio at night and it looks, and smells amazing.

I keep a simmer pot going 24/7 downstairs where it can get a bit "basementy" smelling and I use a tealight burner in the kitchen in the summer.
Nice to offer so many options to my customers too.

Enjoy your melting and burning :-)