PDA

View Full Version : Melting more in Warmers now that Summer's here

Pamsahoot
06-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi, I know I personally don't use as many candles in the summer as I do in the winter. We at Eclipse Candle Co. offer an awesome line of Memory Melts. They are very generously sized at a very fair price. We also have a line of beautiful new Warmers. To celebrate our 1yr. Anniversary everything is 10% off for the month of June! Even our starter kits if you're thinking of joining our wonderful company. The sale even includes our new mini kit that is $49. It's also a great time to stock up on those favorite candles you love and to try something new! Use JAS10 at checkout.

eclipsecandleco.com/moore

Bling1
06-18-2011, 03:03 PM
Hey Pam,

Thanks for posting that discount code. I usually use my warmer more than I burn candles. My girls always use warmers in their rooms for safety reasons and my sanity. :)

Pamsahoot
06-21-2011, 05:43 AM
Hi Brenda, I'm with the warmers 99% of the time this time of year! Now that our new Body Melts are going to be launched, It means another warmer in the powder room! I can't wait. This is going to be an awesome product and It doesn't hurt my feelings to get another beautiful warmer, especially now during our 10% off sale for the month of June!! Perfect timing :)

DebraFerrie
06-25-2011, 03:59 PM
I love the variety of both candles and melts.

I burn candles most of the year except summer, but I do use them on the patio at night and it looks, and smells amazing.

I keep a simmer pot going 24/7 downstairs where it can get a bit "basementy" smelling and I use a tealight burner in the kitchen in the summer.
Nice to offer so many options to my customers too.

Enjoy your melting and burning :-)