WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bitwine Clients Not Paying

MissHailie
06-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Has anyone else noticed this. I am having a horrible problem with the users today. I am giving out 3 free minutes, but when it comes down to requesting payment, clients don't want to pay.

Any advice on how to handle these customers who don't want to pay? I hate to sound "all about the money" but I am just like any other single mother out there with kids and rent to pay, ya know?

I try to be nice to these people but they refuse to pay and I have to hang up.

Jay'S
06-19-2011, 01:24 PM
Hello MissHailie
I have had the same problem with them also, I did a 56min reading and a 1hour and they would not paid, so from now on, I charge first if they dont pay I dont read. This is happen to me 4times not anymore.
So.....I do understand where you are coming from. Bitwine should fix this problem. Take care

Jay'S
06-28-2011, 05:49 PM
Hi MsHailia
Here is a psychic job for you, I have work this line a one week and have made over 100.00 dollars
I hope you use this link and work, You would love it

Psychic Registration - Oranum (http://registration.oranum.com/master_account.php?partner=LadyRen)

Take care