WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AlliesMommy
06-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Any jewelry makers in here who might have good prices on charms? I have a group of little girls that will need a new charm as a reward when they complete their work. I'll need lots of them!

Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread if you happen to have any, and be sure to let me know your price. Thanks so much!

LorettaA
06-12-2011, 06:35 PM
What types of charms are you interested in? We have some stamped metal charms, crowns, hearts, flowers, etc.

Here is a link to our pre-catalog - http://www.bcharmed.com/docs/pdf/CatalogSpring2011.pdf

Let me know if you are interested. :)

AlliesMommy
06-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Anything little girlish. ;-) Hearts, flowers, bows, shoes, bags, crowns....anything like that. Nothing too fancy, since we'll need over 100 of them. Do you have discounts for buying in bulk?