WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sittinpretty
06-06-2011, 05:41 PM
I just had to post this

This company is barbaric! Not only are they testing on animals for no reason at all, but they are involved in child trafficking, murders and rain-forest destruction. This article also provides a full list of products by Nestle to get in on the boycott. I am absolutely sickened. I will never buy Nestle products again. In fact, the Nestle FB page is being slammed with people who are also mad about their latest animal testing findings. I can't believe Nestle hasn't deleted them.

Nestle Animal Testing & Murders (http://adf.ly/541541/nestle-animaltestingmurders)

Please visit and makes sure to tell others about this horrible company.

That_FishLady
06-08-2011, 04:48 PM
That link does not take you to anything animal related...:rolleyes: It pops up a survey to continue, and posts about pool/games.

sittinpretty
06-09-2011, 07:36 AM
I see what is happening....I tried it. When you click the link, at the very top right click on skip ad. It takes you directly to the animal site.

andr117
07-04-2011, 10:56 PM
To tell the truth Nestle's products are dangerous not only for pets, but for humans either. And it's not the news that such corporations like this show their 'inner world'!