WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : U2

plmnjko
05-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Of all the bands to come out of the 80s New Wave/Post Punk/Alternative scene, who would have thought that U2 would be the most prolific? They're still going at it more than 30 years later.

Personally I don't like anything they've done since Achtung Baby, but I'm impressed that they're still going strong. I loved their early albums; I still listen to them from time to time, particularly October and The Unforgettable Fire.

andr117
05-31-2011, 11:30 AM
It was glorious time for U2, I mean Achtung baby, and it gives dual opinion for their activity. So wish Bono and his guys luck and huge music inventions!

aussieroo1
06-21-2011, 10:21 PM
After decades on music industry they still able to attain their popularity and fame. And Bono still looks good even if he's too old.