WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My heart goes out to you...

accents4you2
05-25-2011, 09:36 AM
As a former Country Bunny/Jordan Essentials rep I think about you all very often and fondly. (Seeing my licensce plate everyday that says JE 4 ME, might have something to do with it....lol)..but seriously I have fond memories of my 4 years with JE. Lately of course I have really been thinking about you all. I believe Joplin is very close to home office. At least I know I went through Joplin to either go to convention in Branson or when I attended leadership conference...not sure...None the less, I know there is a possiblity that many JE people have been affected by the recent tornadoes...

I hope Nancy, Ron and their family, and all other families are doing well. You are all in my heart and in my prayers...

Sincerely,
Rebeca

Darleen
05-26-2011, 09:29 AM
Yes, Joplin is not far from home office and some and their families got affected. :( But, as always with JE, we are one big family and are there to help and support each other.

Thanks for the prayers!