WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SarahPogo
05-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Anyone with an order over $75 will be entered to WIN the host rewards - $100 worth of product for $20 (for every $250 RTV purchased during the party) and also on 50% off item.

Check out the products at my website SarahPogo.myarbonne.com or you can email me at the same sarahpogo@myarbonne.com.

Preferred Clients receive all products at 20% off. Sign up as a preferred client and spend $150 in RTV and you get your membership free and any FREE product of your choice.

Book your own online party and receive any item or SET 50% off!!!

Arbonne personal care products are formulated without:
• Animal products or animal by-products
• Formaldehyde donating preservatives
• Petroleum based ingredients
o Benzene
o Mineral Oil
o Petrolatum
o Phthalates
o Toluene
• PABA

SarahPogo
05-27-2011, 10:32 PM
I received some feedback that some people would like more information so I have decided to conduct a conference call Sunday, May 29th at 11 am, Monday May 30th at 9 am and 7 pm. That way people can call in when it is good for them.

Call in info: (559) 546-1000
Access Code: 504231#

SPECIAL OFFER: I received a very exciting email from my RVP with the following offers for anyone who becomes a Preferred Client:

$150+ in Retail Volume and receive:

a FREE Lip Saver ($8 Retail Value)

= TOTAL of $8 in products FREE
(Remember with a purchase of $150 your membership fee is free and you get any item upto $85 free) So that is actually $93 dollar of free product!

$250+ in Retail Volume and they receive:

a FREE Lip Saver ($8 Retail Value) AND
a FREE FC5 Hand Cream ($14 Retail Value)
= TOTAL of $22 in products FREE
(Remember with a purchase of $150 your membership fee is free and you get any item upto $85 free) So that is actually $107 dollar of free product!

If you sign up as a preferred client and spend $350 you qualify for what we call an RSVP which means you get an additional $350 worth of product for FREE. Ontop of that you get:

a FREE Lip Saver ($8 Retail Value) AND
a FREE FC5 Hand Cream ($14 Retail Value) AND
a FREE Makeup Primer (a $36 Retail Value)
= TOTAL of $58 in products FREE!!!
Since this is an RSVP (right start value pack) this is actually $408 dollars with of product free.