WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Carrying Case

pacew
05-22-2011, 05:48 PM
I would love to hear what you guys are using for a carrying case for your jewelry. Also, please tell why it works for you. I have a case that has trays stacking and you carry by a handle on top. I think there has to be a better solution.

sue311
05-22-2011, 07:02 PM
I got mine from nilecorp. It is large and carries eleven (11) 1 1/2" trays or 17 1" trays.... NILE - Jewelry displays - Jewelry Boxes - Jewelry tools - Jewelers Supply - Showcase Display (http://www.nilecorp.com/products.asp?sku=91%2D4A). It works for me as all I do is remove the trays or inserts and set them out on the table.

silver suz
05-23-2011, 06:32 AM
I have both the trays and case with wheels for sale AND the Showcases To Go cases (2) with protective cases. My favorite is the Showcases To Go as you can just open them up and the display is ready and they stand upright for a nice display for events. Best of luck and if anyone is interested just send me an email...

mommy2005
05-23-2011, 07:00 AM
Hello Ladies!

When you become a stylist for bcharmed, the showcase is part of your starter kit. It is beautifully decorated and comes with cushioned inserts. It also comes with crystal pins to display the jewelry. Plus, you also get a necklace display. You can see a picture of it on my facebook page.

I just wanted to mention it, since no other jewelry companies offer this in the kit. It's a great idea!

pacew
05-23-2011, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the advice! I definitely need to add another case. So this is a great help!

jandamom
05-23-2011, 07:42 PM
I bought my wheeled carrying case on-line from Gems on Display.

brianag
05-23-2011, 09:52 PM
I use bags from 31 GIFTS!!! LOVE THEM

dzineluvr
05-27-2011, 07:45 AM
I use the Prezerve case from QVC, LOVE it! I stick it in a carryon suitcase along with my tablecloth and display props. I also carry in my plastic file folder for all of my paperwork. The top of the file folder lifts up and that's where I carry my calculator, cards, pens, tape measure, etc. One trip in and out!

rdeemed70
05-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Hello Ladies!

When you become a stylist for bcharmed, the showcase is part of your starter kit. It is beautifully decorated and comes with cushioned inserts. It also comes with crystal pins to display the jewelry. Plus, you also get a necklace display. You can see a picture of it on my facebook page.

I just wanted to mention it, since no other jewelry companies offer this in the kit. It's a great idea!

Very cute! Great idea! perfect for the charms! Thanks for sharing!