WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Why Arnold :(

Amy Jacobs
05-17-2011, 07:55 AM
25 years is a long time to be married. What a shame.

BamaScents
05-17-2011, 08:02 AM
Craziness!!

Sometimes you think you would love to live the life of well known people and times like this make me LOVE my life even more. Why?

Temptations are far to abundant in the land of the rich and famous.

Also, if you happen to make mistakes in your life, the big and small, at least you don't have the whole world watching you.

I wish them the best and would certainly hate to be in their shoes!

Susan Holloway
05-17-2011, 02:59 PM
It would be very hard to try to work on a marriage shattered in the public eye. I agree, Amy, 25 years is a lot of years of precious time invested in a relationship to walk away from. Divorce is so damaging to not only the husband and wife, but to everyone around them and it's never really over when there's children involved :(.