WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My dogs have me so p*ss**

Amy Jacobs
05-12-2011, 02:05 PM
I have 2 male puggles 1 white 1 black one they are almost 3 year old and neutered. All of the sudden they are going to the bathroom in the house again! I just walked in the playroom and 1 of them peed all over the floor and on some toys! What the heck is wrong with them! 1 of them is always trying to mark territory! They are just like kids they drive you nuts but of course you still love them :)

LOL! Okay let me go mop now.

cojewels29
05-15-2011, 07:46 PM
I used to volunteer at an animal shelter and I also have two dogs of my own. Based on watching shows like the Dog Whisperer and experience it seems sometimes dogs pee just because they are bored and/or want attention. Dogs can pick up on changes too. Is there a new baby in the home? Marital problems? Health problems? If none of the above seem to apply then they are probably just doing it to p*ss you off. :p