WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Is this Ok ?

rkopernick
05-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Hi,

I have question, is it ok if i want to post a job related to my affiliate link. I mean, i'm willing to pay certain amount of money through their paypal account, with condition they have to sign under me to test the trial program. Before the trial program is end, i urge them to cancel the trial, therefor they won't lose the money they pay for the program. And for me is i will get the commissions to bring traffic and leads to my affiliate manager. So, it has to do with my affiliate link, they have to sign under me so i can paid their commissions. And in which categories should i place the thread.

OK, i'm waiting for your guidance. Thank you.

Rgrds
rkope.

Amy Jacobs
05-05-2011, 09:13 AM
I would post in the Advertise your business folder. There is also a affiliate folder you can review maybe learn some different tips and ideas from others.

Good luck ~Amy

happymommy
05-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi,

Yes, all promotion belongs in the Advertise Your Business folder. Thanks for checking first!

Take care,
Jenn

rkopernick
05-06-2011, 01:51 AM
ok, now i understand. Thank you all for your help. This is really helpful.

Rgrds
rkope

avonlady916
05-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Please read the rules for posting to that folder.
I just deleted your ad as it does not comply with the posting rules. You MUST have a business name in the subject line.

Ive sent you the rules.
Thanks

rkopernick
05-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Oh ok, i'm sorry i didn't know that. Thank you for your support. And i didn't received the rules. Is it the same like advertising rules ? thank you.

Rgrds
Rkope

Amy Jacobs
05-09-2011, 06:42 AM
http://www.wahm.com/forum/advertise-your-business-35/445792-%2Aplease-read-before-posting-folder%2A.html