WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ZMC Psychic Job! Legit!

greatlife64
05-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Blessings!

Good Evening!

My name is Nicole and I want to let Everyone know who is a Psychic, that I found a Real, Legit, Psychic Job.

I have been working for ZMC, the name of the company for a couple of months, and I Love It!

Trust Me You won't be disappointed.

For More Information: PSYCHIC EMPLOYMENT (http://www.psychicinteractive.cc/?action=e)

Click on, "EMPLOYMENT"

Or

Call Karen at: 1-702-216-9500.

Let Karen know that Nicole, send you.

Blessings!

Nicole

murdoch
05-11-2011, 12:23 AM
I did love to know more about ZMC. Can you please give some website link of the said company. The given link of the site seems to be hosted on free domain hosting service providers i.e. .cc domain registrars. And it doesn't looks like a genuinely a good company owned website if I am not wrong.

home
09-05-2011, 06:37 PM
I was recently interviewed for a job as a psychic for ZMC. Unfortunately, this line does not pay any more than the others. They pay 4.50 "per. receipt" which is a pre-paid 15 minute block of time. Or, if the client is not prepaid then it is .30 per.minute. (both ways it still adds up to .30 per. minute!!) When I mentioned this to the lady who interviewed me she said that some of the pre-paid receipt calls were less than fifteen minutes and it was possible to get as many as 6 per. hour.(as opposed to 4)

I am presently working for a psychic line that pays .30 per. minute and would love to find a line that pays more but it seems as though all of these lines pay about the same.

Springing
09-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Home, thanks for sharing your experience. It helps us all.

Elsbeth
09-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Home, thanks for sharing your experience. It helps us all.

Agreed. :p

DougC
09-06-2011, 05:08 PM
The opening message in this thread does not even belong here, it is blatant advertising and should be in the advertising thread.

shellybelly
09-07-2011, 06:43 AM
I think this post does belong here bc it is showing a legit option for psychic work. I work for Psychic Source and they pay .32 a min. so that is a little more. :)

home
09-07-2011, 07:18 PM
I realize that psychic lines pay for advertising, etc. but I believe they should pay us more...50 or.60 per minute would still give them a big profit margin. Anyway, if anyone hears of anything better, please let us know.:p

spifty1
09-07-2011, 07:28 PM
I see...very little money in my future. Do I qualify?

murdoch
09-28-2011, 06:26 AM
Yeah you are qualified as a cold reader. Enjoy being cursed by innocent people.