WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rcvog
04-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Hi!
I've signed up to be a Lia Sophia advisor, but I must admit that I had absolutely no idea that I had to put in a starter party withing the first 30 days of signing up. Had I known, I would've waited a couple of weeks before signing up.
Does anybody know what happens if a person doesn't do this? Does the person lose her advisor status?

LynnAndreske
04-28-2011, 06:48 AM
Do you have your starter show set up? You might want to have your Sponsor call Mgmt Services and let them know you will be inputting your Starter Show on...date.
I have had one teammate who had a LIFE moment and needed to delay her Debut by a couple of weeks and we were OK.
After 30 days though you will lose some areas of AA online w/o having input a Starter Show.

If you have not done so yet, a good idea would be to print off the training manual on LSU and read through it so you don't have any more surprises. And ask your Sponsor to point out any other date lines for you.
Best Wishes as you start your New Business!

rcvog
05-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Just wanted to let you know that my upline called management and everything is okay. I'll put my show in on day 37 instead.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, Dreaminginblue!

LynnAndreske
05-09-2011, 04:49 AM
You are most welcome...wishing you a huge DEBUT!!