WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

GeorgeMarsh
04-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Hello Everyone!

I have been getting this alot since sharing the news about SendOutCards new Video Cards.....Not everyone owns a smartphone. I received the following video for an intro to a marketing webinar I was invited too. Although there are people who don't own a smartphone this video made me realize it won't be long before everyone or most will have them. The video was eye opening to me....

YouTube - The Growth of Mobile: Stats and figures that will shock you! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aUQLIPdtg8)

Successfully yours,

DebraFerrie
04-19-2011, 12:34 PM
GREAT video and I agree those stats are amazing.

I'm sure one day smart phones will be handed out at birth, much like social security numbers! ha

I am totally addicted to my iphone and all it can do. To call it a "phone" doesn't even make sense anymore. It's part of our lifestyle.

And the new video cards form SOC are the latest way to send a greeting card-
mixing technology with the ever-loved tried and true greeting card. :-)

It's going to be a huge year for us and for anyone joining us now.

mlmblonde
04-19-2011, 05:03 PM
One thing to remember, if you don't have a smart phone you can always watch the video from the link in the card OR ask someone around you with a smart phone to show it for you.

Its a real easy thing to do. I'm having a blast creating video cards, the neat thing is you can use any video and have fun with your cards. I made some birthday cards with songs in them, and also some really cool cruise cards for the cruise winners.

I think this thing is more addictive than Picture Plus.

southernbg
04-20-2011, 07:15 PM
My husband asked me this very question tonight as we were looking over the video cards on the site. Thanks Di for pointing out there that there is a link that can be used to watch the video online.

Best Regards,

Nat

gkoinski
04-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Via QR Reader or using the link, these video cards are going to be awesome on so many levels! Can't wait to see what else is being released! Going to be a sweet year! :D

mlmblonde
04-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Each year and month is better than the ones before. We're on a roll here, that's exciting

ChocolateLadyCT
05-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Had a *smart* phone (if that's what you call those touch screen phones with keyboards in 'em) but traded it in for a simple, light weight, flip open phone. I hate those things! They are sooo annoying to me and with my big fingers, trying to use it was a freaking nightmare!

But...of course...my teenager loves hers! I just can't wrap my mind around having one. :o