WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Leapforce/Lionbridge

txrose
04-15-2011, 11:08 AM
I submitted an application with Leapforce back in December 2010 and was in the Qualification Process when my husband accepted a job out of state. I was unable to complete the process due to preparing for a move. We are now settled in our new place and I'm ready to look at Leapforce again. However, while the site will allow me to log in it will not let me update my information. I have tried to re-apply but it tells me that my email address is already registered and will not accept my information.

I emailed Leapforce directly a couple of days of ago but have yet to get a response. Has anyone ever tried to call them directly? If so, were you able to get a live person?

Not quite sure what to do here.

Thinking about applying to Lionbridge as well.

Any feedback on either of these of companies would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Otter
04-17-2011, 06:41 PM
In order to reapply you need to use a new Gmail address.