WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tuesday Testimonial

waltzmom
04-12-2011, 03:19 PM
My Tuesday Testimonial for Watkins products...

I have tried all the natural brands deodorants... but Aloe & Green Tea Deodorant by Watkins is truly the best. It works. It smells refreshing and not flowery.

The one thing that I noticed right away is that I no longer have headaches from the fragrances in all the other deodorants I tried. PLUS I can walk miles, work outside and NOT smell!! ha ha

I am so glad that I found Aloe & Green Tea Deodorant by Watkins! LOVE IT

I am curious what your Tuesday Testimonial is for Watkins Products!?

See ya next Tuesday for the next story! ( I am gonna start doing this on my blog!)

bianca5454
04-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Great idea Kim! :)

Even though it's no longer Tuesday, I would like to chime in!

I've been with Watkins for 8 years and using the products have been second nature - sometimes we just don't realize how great they are until one doesn't use them, or runs out, or they go away! LOL!

But, I would like to share my experience with a recently released product; the coconut, milk & honey lotion and body scrub. The scent is wonderful. It's warm yet invigoratingly screaming Summertime without sacrificing Watkins signature moisturizing. It's becoming a new favorite of mine and a sure hit with the ladies at work. I brought in a bottle of the lotion to share and they are all loving it (hence, the orders are rolling in)!

littlescotia
04-17-2011, 05:45 PM
I love the deoderant, too! The chemicals in regular deoderants have been linked to breast cancer, and for YEARS I just didn't wear any! I used to use an essential oil/alcohol spray, but it didn't last as long as the Watkins deoderant.

One of my fav's is the dish soap. I have a friend who actually WORKS at a factory that manufactures regular dish soap - and he's just got horror stories about the chemicals that goes INTO that stuff. It's amazing what we turn a blind eye to, soaking in chemicals. I feel so good using our dish soap, knowing that i'm not poisoning myself while cleaning the house!

I could go on and on and on....

~Lori

waltzmom
04-19-2011, 02:52 PM
Natural Room Fresheners—Lemon

Our family LOVES the refreshing Lemon scent and the fact that it works to freshen the room speaks volumes since our house has hamsters and budgies! Can't smell them!! The Testimonial for today is that the this stuff works and is GOOD for the environment!

AvParties4u
04-21-2011, 10:56 AM
Great Testimonials everyone, this is a good idea. Thank you Bianca for sharing your experience with the coconut products: I was going to post about that the other day and how much I'm enjoying the coconut, milk & honey lotion and the body scrub. Great products and the scent is fabulous. :D

~ * Teresa Turner * ~
Ind. Watkins Associate #375192