WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Mother's Day Sale

wmalspaugh
04-06-2011, 11:21 AM
I am going to have a traveling Mother's Day Sale. I will pass out flyers where my husband works to offer them to his coworkers first. EVERY item that is sold will have a spa coupon (4x8) printed on paper card stock for a free Spa Escape. I will also print off the new monthly client flier that will be available as a download on Beautinet after the 15th of this month. I will go to the Dollar Store and get the cute new bright spring colored mini plastic bathtubs. I may also use cute mugs or small planters. I will include ALL the invetory I currently have in stock. I will use bright colored tissue paper and spa socks and wash cloths and bath scrunchies. Use our imagination in putting them together. Make categorize them by $10 mug, $15 small set, $20 larger set. I may use the new TFF concealer as a buy 1, get 1 half-off special (on a set sheet so they have to schedule a one-on-one or a spa) and anything else on sale. The TFF face I may say buy 1, get 1 for your mother or sister or friend - price will be $70 for both. (Since they are on sale for $24 each if you buy 5 or more this month). I am trying to get my name and BeautiControl's name out there more. What are you all going to do this holiday? Let's get some ideas out there, please and thank you!:D

MissJena
04-06-2011, 11:40 PM
I went online and found some cute hat boxes in bright pink that I am thinking about buying. Filling them with black and white crinkle paper with zebra print ribbons. I like your advertising idea. I thought about going to my husband's job, but they're all lawyers and I'd feel like I was impeding on their work. I might ask him about putting something in the break room?