WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rachelb5499
04-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Hey Everyone,
Please check out my site! I make Handmade Shea Lip Balms, Goat's Milk Lotions, Soaps, Room/Linen Sprays, Sugar Scrubs, Handmade Soaps, Bath Salts, Body Sprays etc

I work hard to make products that are free of a lot of chemicals, less colorants than usual, etc. Please check out my site. I only charge actual shipping charges and ship FAST!

Sadly, I don't know how to put pictures on here or I would. But they ARE on my site. Right now, just use coupon code: Happy to save you 10% off your entire purchase after you spend at least $15.00 AND if you mention "WAHM" in the notes, I'll send you a special little gift as well!

Come check it out!
Thanks for giving my site and my products a look!
I'm also on facebook! Just look up Jenny Baleme Inspirations
Thanks so much!
Jenny

rachelb5499
05-10-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm still offering 10% off of your whole order, if you spend at least $15.00 AND Bath Salts are currently on sale right now!

Summer is fast approaching! Why not get some really good goat's milk lotion and a nice sugar scrub to help prepare your skin for summer?