WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Paper Skin Spa Senor Test

TifAnnaJack
04-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Is it me or was it removed off forms on file?

wmalspaugh
04-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Gary Jones said they realized it needed to be updated with more questions, etc so they pulled it from forms on file. Lots of changes to BC materials and products are coming this year, it WILL be a banner year. Don't you love how they listen to feedback and make corrections or changes to help the consultants and clients? I love the new BeautiControl!:D

spasherri
04-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Call in and they can send you a copy via email.

They really want us to use the online version because it is so much more accurrate and creates a client marketing system for you.

TifAnnaJack
04-05-2011, 09:47 AM
I can't use the online one because I don't have a laptop and I won't give sensors to my hostesses to have their guests do before spa's. I tried that and it failed miserably. I do input them via my beautipage after a spa.

I'll call to get a version emailed to me.

TifAnnaJack
04-05-2011, 10:59 AM
I just called to get it emailed to me and now the only way to get it in paper form is to purchase 10 tests for $2 as a sales aid. It's item # 18616. I'm sorry but that just really irritates me. I'm going to hold my tounge and not say anything more than that.

spasherri
04-05-2011, 11:49 AM
email me your email address on Facebook ( I don't want to post my addy here to avoid spam )
I can send it to you.

They have a formula now that helps them to predict inventory requirements based on how many spas are posted online and how many skin analysis are registered. I did let them know that we still like to be able to use the paper version.

And, they are just not nearly as accurrate too.

MissJena
04-06-2011, 11:44 PM
That kinda sucks. Google it, I found a copy online like that on another Director's page link